Yeah! I send it to everyone!
  Hell no! It can burn in hell!
  I'm indifferent.
  Poll Whore! xDDD
View Results

Soifean

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:57 pm
Hey everyone, check this out. biggrin
Well I just wanted to know if you guys would believe the message i received online.

Alrighty, around a few minutes ago i was checking my mail for a verification code form http://www.socialvibe.com/?next=/causes/8#/causes/. [[ because im just that type of girl ya' know ]] And then i noticed something else was unread too. Sure enough i got one of those ******** chain-mail letters again. So out of curiosity i looked and skimmed though it hoping something w/ in would be useful to me. I was sadly disappointed when i saw this:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b203/Ehanis/idots.jpg
(image was to big to not extend the page, so i linked it instead)

It says that this particular chain mail has been around sense 1864. That's Impossible. I'm not even joking. The first finished and complete computer was done in around the 1940's.[[ if im not mistaken ]] Plus it was made for war reasons. I feel insulted that someone would make a message so damn long, only to over look a simple mistake. Obviously this person took a chunk of an hour simple writing this and sending it to 12 friends. If they cared that much they should have at least put detail in to it. Dx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:52 pm
Wow, that person was really stupid. xD
COMPLETE. EPIC. FAIL.

Symphonic Fairytale

iADDY

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:08 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ugh. I hate them. I remember when gaia had the Friends mail thingy, so you could send a letter to all your friends simultaneously I would get so much ******** chain mail.. "Resend this to 12 friends and press f5 and you will get *insert gold amount here*"
It was SOOO annoying. But then when I actually need to use it, I found out it had been disabled.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff