Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:29 am
I've been thinking for weeks that the code was going to be like an Ottendorf Cipher, which is pretty much what it is biggrin

Hurray for History!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:56 pm
I wonder if the code is going to be decripted in time before Pain arrives.  

Ladyshion

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:57 pm
I would certainly hope so....otherwise, how are they going to stop him?

Also, am I the only one who thinks the new female body Pein has looks an aweful lot like Kushina? I almost am hoping that is her biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:18 pm
Pein uses other ninja's bodies...so Im really hoping maybe Zabuza or mehbe Orochimaru's body ends up being another pein...Haha But its just a hope. I have a feeling that pein's going to move before they can get the code fully decifered , just for suspence. It'll be hoping back and forth between the code and akatsuki every new manga chapter.  

Fire Goddess 94

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:18 am
Nephite Warrior
I've been thinking for weeks that the code was going to be like an Ottendorf Cipher, which is pretty much what it is biggrin

Hurray for History!!!

I was annoyed that the toad had no idea what it meant. He was there, he saw the multiple bodies and jariya even had a conversation as to wondering which was the real one with him.

Not tom mention, why couldn't Jayira have given a freakin' name?  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games