Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Arab is Not better than a non-Arab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaxuu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:25 pm
i'm an arab and i don't see myself better than anyone. honestly i say non-arabs muslims are better than us arabs.
some stupid ppl gave us bad name. i don't have to mention the country because i know not all of them are like that. ><  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:35 pm
Zaxuu
i'm an arab and i don't see myself better than anyone. honestly i say non-arabs muslims are better than us arabs.
some stupid ppl gave us bad name. i don't have to mention the country because i know not all of them are like that. ><

A non-arab is not better than a arab either.  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:39 am
Haydar the Truthful
Zaxuu

A non-arab is not better than a arab either.

yeah , that's true .. no one is better than the other!!
and As the Rasull {PBUH } said : there is no difference between an arabic or a non but the Taqwa !! [ dunno if i translated it right though sweatdrop ]
so the only difference between us is the Taqwa !! and that's the Superior .. the one who has More taqwa is surly the Better .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:59 am
Tough the imigration arabs give themself a bad name in Denmark!

They made stupid gangs, sell drugs, and kill he others...

Like my cuson did once...

Tough his lucky he diden't died... His best friend got shooted in the head once beside him...

And he once gambled with some people, and he coulden't pay... Soo they tock him in a car bagage and beated him horribely by driving....

He also got a knive in his back... And he selled drugs... And he stoled 5.000 pounds from a store...

He also tock weed...

Now his family do not allow him to go with those guys anymore... And he stopped it himself... And now his a college nerd 3nodding  

Zaakii

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:12 am
Zaaki

Tough his lucky he diden't died... His best friend got shooted in the head once beside him...

And he once gambled with some people, and he coulden't pay... Soo they tock him in a car bagage and beated him horribely by driving....

He also got a knive in his back... And he selled drugs... And he stoled 5.000 pounds from a store...

He also tock weed...

Now his family do not allow him to go with those guys anymore... And he stopped it himself... And now his a college nerd 3nodding

eek !!!

the police did not put him in jail?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:25 pm
tassan
Zaaki

He also tock weed...

eek !!!

Hhhmmm... That's a good question 3nodding

Lølz instead of jail, they try to help those people... And he was whery poor and scared!

Soo the police send him to England for some reason... And 1 week after he was back confused

But no, he diden't go to jail! The police diden't know about the bad side of him wink  

Zaakii

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:41 am
Zaaki
tassan
Zaaki

He also tock weed...

eek !!!

Lølz instead of jail, they try to help those people... And he was whery poor and scared!

Soo the police send him to England for some reason... And 1 week after he was back confused

But no, he diden't go to jail! The police diden't know about the bad side of him wink

he had stolen 5000 pounds and you say they did not know!!

weird  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:02 am
tassan
Zaaki
tassan
Zaaki

He also tock weed...

eek !!!

he had stolen 5000 pounds and you say they did not know!!

weird

Well... I don't knoweverything about him... When he told me it, he just talked to me lik 2min.  

Zaakii

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces