Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
It's a Boy (edited) again. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Singleton Pringleton

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:37 am
I hope the babys not born earlly like october 22nd, I might be seeing them in concert then, so if the baby is born then ... no concert for me. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:06 pm
Definitely the best gossip I've heard is that Pete's been sewing stuff for the little Wentzling. Take a second to break that down. Pete. SEWING. I know guys can sew and it's that whole punk kid DIY mentality, but it is difficult for me to imagine Pete at a sewing machine, making the little creature a onesie. "Honey, I'm driving out to Hobby Lobby, I need more black thread!" rofl  

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

music is living

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:48 am
DaziLi
Definitely the best gossip I've heard is that Pete's been sewing stuff for the little Wentzling. Take a second to break that down. Pete. SEWING. I know guys can sew and it's that whole punk kid DIY mentality, but it is difficult for me to imagine Pete at a sewing machine, making the little creature a onesie. "Honey, I'm driving out to Hobby Lobby, I need more black thread!" rofl

What's wrong with that? I could totally see him sewing. Maybe it will give him some peace and quiet to get his head together.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:31 pm
It's just hard to picture Pete all domestic like that, is all. This is a man well known for jumping off roofs and eating disgusting things on dares, after all; witnessing his evolution into a functioning adult is just weird to watch. They don't call the incorrigible son of a gun Peter Pan for nothing, y'know.  

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Eksdee XD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:58 pm
DaziLi
It's just hard to picture Pete all domestic like that, is all. This is a man well known for jumping off roofs and eating disgusting things on dares, after all; witnessing his evolution into a functioning adult is just weird to watch. They don't call the incorrigible son of a gun Peter Pan for nothing, y'know.

truths. i really cant see Pete at a sewing machine.... its just.... creepy and unsettling. not that its a bad thing, im just saying i imagine it looks weird... DaziLi up there is right...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:54 am
DaziLi

Yeah, I know what you mean but you've just got to think, one day we'll see a picture with all three of them just being a happy family on a giant slip and slide with the kid on pete's lap and at that exact moment you'll realize that everything sort of worked out for the better. I know this is like watching your own kid grow up and I feel the same way but we all knew it was coming. He's almost 30 anyway. All these years he's learned that that's considered old in the music industry and it is so can we really blame him for wanting to settle down and have a family? It's not like fob is no more. Yes thier touring might slow down a little bit or their records might take longer to make but we'll get them and it will be worth the wait. Yes in a way it's a leap of faith but on the other hand we really don't have a choice. What supposed to happen will or already has happened. I mean, why not be happy that he's found somebody to spend the rest of his life with and is having a kid that we hope is only half the trouble that he was. lol. jk. We just have to sit back and watch and at one point your just going to realize as I did that he made the right choice and just become happy for him.  

music is living

Jocelyn Black

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:17 am
It'd be pretty humorous if the baby were a girl, and were born on Halloween. Hallo Wentz. XD It's a bit of a stretch to make the association, but it is there. Minus an "e."
It is a bit surreal. But they've got to grow up sometime. I've been watching (not literally) as, one by one, the members of MCR get married. Eventually one of them will probably have a baby. I'm just happy that members of my favorite bands are happy. This has been happening since the beginning of time. Rock stars are not required to remain single and juvenile their whole lives just so we can preserve them in a little Mason jar.
And just because Pete's going to be a father does not by any means mean he's going to become a COMPLETELY different person. I'm certain he'll still have random silly moments. Only now maybe he'll be less likely to risk injury. >.<

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:37 am
I just heard the most terrifying rumor: some random fangirl told me that she heard they were expecting twins. eek

Twins.

Like the idea of one Wentzling isn't scary enough, just imagine two of the little terrors wreaking havoc on L.A. and Chicago...  

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:57 am
DaziLi
I just heard the most terrifying rumor: some random fangirl told me that she heard they were expecting twins. eek

Twins.

Like the idea of one Wentzling isn't scary enough, just imagine two of the little terrors wreaking havoc on L.A. and Chicago...

Yeah.

I kept telling all my friends it would be twins but no one believed me, so I just stop trying, and hey, turns out they might be twins.

Score one for me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:56 pm
Mrs Joe Trohman
DaziLi

Twins.

Yeah.

I kept telling all my friends it would be twins but no one believed me, so I just stop trying, and hey, turns out they might be twins.

Score one for me.

NO!! NO TWINS!!! Read my first post! Pete said it himself! There's "no way it's twins" and he's "90% sure it's a boy".  

music is living

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:10 pm
I knew it wasn't true, I was just stating that it's possibly the most terrifying thing I've heard all year. The very idea is just gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff