Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.
Wedding Peach

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:48 pm
User Image
1 :: Story
2 :: Creators
3 :: Volumes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:49 pm
Story

The more Wedding Peach and her friends Yuri and Hinakiku discover about their new-found magical powers, the more Rain DeVilla and her evil henchmen vow to destroy them. In the never-ending battle between love and hate, three young girls are the world's last line of defense against the onslaught of evil.

kel aka gandy
Captain

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:51 pm
Creators

Nao Yazawa's debut work was Gengoro Mairu, published in 1988.
Sukehiro Tomita is the scenario writer of the early Sailor Moon, Macross, and others.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:55 pm
Volumes
Status in Japan :: complete at 7 volumes
Status in US :: 7/7 released

User Image
Volume 1
In a world where the wedding chapel has become a war zone between good and evil, three young girls transform themselves into mighty morphin' warriors of love. Wedding Peach features first-year middle-school student Momoko Hanasaki and her two friends Yuri and Hinagiku--all of who transform into demon-fighting superpower angels when they aren't busy mooning over the captain of their school soccer team!As ringleader, Momoko is the Wedding Peach who fights evil with the power of love. Her friend Hinagiku is a sporty, fresh-faced girl who speaks like a boy. Yuri is more feminine and sophisticated. When the three friends find their lives in danger, Momoko risks her own life to spare her friends. Her selfless love is the catalyst that transforms Hinagiku and Yuri into Angel Daisy and Angel Lily. One day cute little Momoko Hanasaki is mooning over the captain of her school's soccer team. And the next day she's fighting evil as the angelic Wedding Peach. Here for the first time in the U.S. is the original issue of Wedding Peach and her friends, Angel Lily and Angel Daisy. Together they unite to battle the wicked Rain DeVilla. Will the power of love help them save the day? Only Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty, knows for sure.

User Image
Volume 2
The more Momoko and her friends Yuri and Hinagiku discover about their newfound powers, the more Rain DeVilla and her evil henchmen vow to destroy them. In this volume, the girls are plunged into a world of darkness and illusion that will ultimately test the bonds of their friendship. How brightly will the power of love shine against their new foe, Nocturne of the Night?

User Image
Volume 3
Never before has love been used for evil and Wedding Peach is about to discover how powerful the Sacred Four Somethings can be in the wrong hands. Playtime is over. The girls must get to work and figure out a way to stop the oncoming demon breeze from becoming a full-scale hell storm.

User Image
Volume 4
In the past, Wedding Peach and her heavenly crew have been able to smother the flame of hate. But are their powers of love strong enough to douse a firebrand like Ignas? They're about to find out. The fire demon has come to Earth specifically to burn the angels to a crisp. And it doesn't take long for Momoko, Yuri, and Hinagiku to feel the heat. By possessing one of their classmates, Ignas has figured out a way to defeat the girls and smash their magical wedding powers. To complicate matters even further, a chilly water demon by the name of Potamos shows
up. Wedding Peach needs to quickly figure out how to defeat both water and fire in order to save her friends and classmates. And in the process, she discovers how diabolical and codependent her demon adversaries truly are.

User Image
Volume 5
Up until now, the Wedding Peach crew has been able to successfully stem the rising demon tide. Empowered with the ability to transform into mighty warriors of love, Momoko, Yuri and Hinagiku are three earthly angels sent directly from Heaven. Enter Mistress Potamos. She has vowed to destroy Momoko and steal her boyfriend, too. But things quickly go awry for the water demon when Momoko's boyfriend exhibits demon energy himself. Something is definitely wrong and neither Potamos nor Wedding Peach can figure it out. And to confuse matters even further, Angel Salvia makes her grand debut. Like Wedding Peach, she's a warrior of love from the Angel World. But there's just one problem: She's got a BAD attitude.

User Image
Volume 6
From the first day she spotted him running up and down the soccer field, Momoko Hanasaki has harbored a mad crush on Yosuke Fuma. The pair has had a rocky relationship in the past but Momoko always hoped the relationship could blossom into something serious in the future. Now all that is over. Yosuke has revealed himself to be a demon called Viento and has sworn to kill Wedding Peach and her Angels of Love. When Momoko realizes that she loves Yosuke no matter what, she gathers her troupes and boldly ventures into the demon world. With Angel Lily, Angel Daisy and Angel Salvia at her side, Wedding Peach is prepared for one final fight... a fight to decide the fate of the world!

User Image
Wedding Peach: Young Love
During the time artist Nao Yazawa was drawing her original Wedding Peach series, she was also producing comics for the Japanese monthly magazine Shogaku Sannen-Sei (Elementary School Third Grader). These stories, roughly paralleling the original Wedding Peach storyline, feature younger characters aimed at a younger audience. Wedding Peach: Young Love is a collection of these often-overlooked episodes. Fans of the original series will be tickled to see their favorite characters, both hero and villain, recast in this warm and fuzzy alternate adventure. Yazawa even throws in a few new characters for readers to fall in love with. There's the demon trio of Blitz, Cloud and Noise and a few more Jama folk, too. Together, they join Wedding Peach and her heavenly crew for one final tussle between good and evil.

kel aka gandy
Captain

Luna Vampire Yuki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:10 am
Does anyone know where I can find vol 4-7 online?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:21 pm
Do u mean buy it online or read it online?
If u want to buy it....i have no clue about that. But if you want to read it online...I think they have wedding peach... @ www.mangafox.com . biggrin Thats all I know bout wedding peach. Since I only watched the anime! sweatdrop  

Vampirepenguinlover

Miiadori

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:29 am
@luna- as vampire said, you can find the complete series [I think ^^;;;] at mangafox.

Wedding Peach was the series that got me interested in manga~ X3
Have you seen all the stuff on amazon for Wedding Peach? They have this freaky looking doll version of Angel Lilly!

I like the series though, it's funny and has really cute shojo scenes.
The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is how they fight in heals. XD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:43 pm
I love Wedding Peach. It was the first manga series I ever read. They're all so cute, and I love their outfits biggrin  

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
.: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games