Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
"Muslim" countries? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  that's crazy!
  that's good!
View Results

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:37 am
Haydar the Truthful
I don't believe you "Need" A Hijab to be a good woman, Because there are girls/woman who still act as most Christian/Jewish or any kind of female around the world which in turn proves that it relies on major figures that influence these people, And banning them from it doesn't help anyone because then Law looks as if it is oppressive towards women or something as such, Sorry if I'm not making much sense but I believe the best way to resolve the issue is just to have the Hijab not as a law, NOR as not a law, Just something someone can wear if they want, As the U.S does.

Exactly.. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:25 pm
Zaaki

I would kill myself right now, if it was not haram!

And in a real muslim country all womens should wear hijab! Their face don't mind, but they should wear hijab! Hijab is IMPORTANT! Thee taliban are doing the right thing! Womens aren't like mens! If the womens get too free, the become like my sister! And i think that when they wear hijab, they are more sweet. And after my "reserch" They are better muslims, and much nicer to talk with, and they are much more respectful!

That kind of talk is utter bullshit. A hijab does not make a woman. I agree with Haydar...there should be an option of wearing one or not.

And seriously, with that kind of talk, i'm not surprised that you're sister is rebelling. Research? show me proof. I demand to see it. because what you're saying sounds absolutely stupid and demeaning. Your talk sounds like any woman who doesn't wear a hijab is going to be wild and terrible. You're insulting a huge population here.

Zaaki
I love Türkey! But the goverment is stupid! mad If you honor Allah, you honor hijab!

You are idolizing a piece of cloth. Allah is more important than any piece of cloth.

Zaaki
And Taliban is nice! They are just protecting themself from evil atackers! Rusians ben atacking them, amaricans, ben atacking them... Now the whole world are trying to beat them! But TALIBAN IS STRONG!!!!!!!!! And they are still protecting their country, and their womens from the evil atackers!

Really? where's you're proof here?

USA assists the mujahadeen to kick out Russia out of Afghanistan Seriously, if the USA hadn't intervened, the Russians would have totally owned Afghanistan by now. I think communism is far worse evil than democracy is.

And on the Taliban....
Taliban revoke women's rights
The post-Taliban men do not approve of women getting an...EDUCATION?!!!!
Taliban threatens women's rights
Taliban destroy women's rights
Seriously, I'm glad the USA went into Afghanistan. The Taliban is a prime example why Islam is barely tolerated in some places.

I could go on and on..and you know what, none of this information is from popular USA media. It's from public broadcasting, human rights organizations, which are not religiously affiliated in any way, shape or form.

Zaaki
If the Taliban was not there, belive me! Afghanistan would be the slave country! They would all be serving christians! But Afghanistan is strong! They beat the whole EVIL world!

Quit it with your propaganda bullshit and get some real facts, Zaaki.  

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

BubbleBerry Tea

Liberal Witch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:44 pm
I'm sorry if I offend you, Zaaki, but I have to agree with the others.

In the U.S., we have the option of wearing whatever we want, as long as we keep specific things covered. If we wanted, we could walk around in swimsuits all day. So, of course, we have the option of wearing religious clothing/jewelry if we want.

The idea in the U.S. is that church and state should be seperate, but that seperation shouldn't spread to the individuals. I've worn crosses and rosaries to my (public) school, and it was perfectly fine. If the women want to wear the Hijab, they should be allowed, but not forced. Forcing someone to wear specific things is infringing on their rights and freedom of expression.

And I really do resent that you think women are different from men. We can do anything men can do, and we do it every single day. We can work to support ourselves, we can protect ourselves from intruders... We don't need men, and men don't need us. (Okay, we need each other to reproduce... but aside from that.)

Women are just as capable as men, and I dare you to show me any proof that we aren't.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:58 am
Zaaki

I would kill myself right now, if it was not haram!

And in a real muslim country all womens should wear hijab! Their face don't mind, but they should wear hijab! Hijab is IMPORTANT! Thee taliban are doing the right thing! Womens aren't like mens! If the womens get too free, the become like my sister! And i think that when they wear hijab, they are more sweet. And after my "reserch" They are better muslims, and much nicer to talk with, and they are much more respectful!

That kind of talk is utter bullshit. A hijab does not make a woman. I agree with Haydar...there should be an option of wearing one or not.

And seriously, with that kind of talk, i'm not surprised that you're sister is rebelling. Research? show me proof. I demand to see it. because what you're saying sounds absolutely stupid and demeaning. Your talk sounds like any woman who doesn't wear a hijab is going to be wild and terrible. You're insulting a huge population here.

I've ben talking to many females, and the females who wear hijab are wher sweet and nice, ore let's say better muslims! Hijab should be normal! Not rare!

Zaaki
I love Türkey! But the goverment is stupid! mad If you honor Allah, you honor hijab!

You are idolizing a piece of cloth. Allah is more important than any piece of cloth.
I diden't say that stare But Allah(swt) whant's all females to wear it... Soo you must honor it!
Zaaki
And Taliban is nice! They are just protecting themself from evil atackers! Rusians ben atacking them, amaricans, ben atacking them... Now the whole world are trying to beat them! But TALIBAN IS STRONG!!!!!!!!! And they are still protecting their country, and their womens from the evil atackers!

Really? where's you're proof here?

USA assists the mujahadeen to kick out Russia out of Afghanistan Seriously, if the USA hadn't intervened, the Russians would have totally owned Afghanistan by now. I think communism is far worse evil than democracy is.

And on the Taliban....
Taliban revoke women's rights
The post-Taliban men do not approve of women getting an...EDUCATION?!!!!
Taliban threatens women's rights
Taliban destroy women's rights
Seriously, I'm glad the USA went into Afghanistan. The Taliban is a prime example why Islam is barely tolerated in some places.

I could go on and on..and you know what, none of this information is from popular USA media. It's from public broadcasting, human rights organizations, which are not religiously affiliated in any way, shape or form.

I don't have time to visit those links, but i know that the Russians(christians) were atacking! And then ofcurse the amaricans(the other christians that hate russians) diden't whant them to have Afghanistan! The amaricans whanted to conquer it themself! And the Afghans did what they had to do!!!!! But they shoulden't atack Afghanistan! It's their own fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zaaki
If the Taliban was not there, belive me! Afghanistan would be the slave country! They would all be serving christians! But Afghanistan is strong! They beat the whole EVIL world!

Quit it with your propaganda bullshit and get some real facts, Zaaki.
Well... I have some facts!

I am not sure how many, but i know that the amaricans killed about 160 english troops in friendly fire... Soo i am pretty sure more than 30.000 innercant Afghans got viollentely killed! And if you see some soldier kill your parrents, what would you do? Join the Taliban? Right?  

Zaakii

BubbleBerry Tea

Liberal Witch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:38 am
Give some references.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:47 am
Zaaki
And if you see some soldier kill your parrents, what would you do? Join the Taliban? Right?

huh!!

i would peace out!! and cry in my heart

And joining them so that i could kill others' parents!!??

NO WAY!! scream  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:48 am
BeXlieXve

In the U.S., we have the option of wearing whatever we want, as long as we keep specific things covered. If we wanted, we could walk around in swimsuits all day. So, of course, we have the option of wearing religious clothing/jewelry if we want.

The idea in the U.S. is that church and state should be seperate, but that seperation shouldn't spread to the individuals. I've worn crosses and rosaries to my (public) school, and it was perfectly fine. If the women want to wear the Hijab, they should be allowed, but not forced. Forcing someone to wear specific things is infringing on their rights and freedom of expression.

And I really do resent that you think women are different from men. We can do anything men can do, and we do it every single day. We can work to support ourselves, we can protect ourselves from intruders... We don't need men, and men don't need us. (Okay, we need each other to reproduce... but aside from that.)

Women are just as capable as men, and I dare you to show me any proof that we aren't.

Woman are more powerful then man!!

leme see if i can get some references!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:28 pm
tassan
BeXlieXve

i take my words back...

women and men are equal  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:50 pm
Zaaki
Well... I have some facts!

I am not sure how many, but i know that the amaricans killed about 160 english troops in friendly fire... Soo i am pretty sure more than 30.000 innercant Afghans got viollentely killed! And if you see some soldier kill your parrents, what would you do? Join the Taliban? Right?

If it wasn't for American soldiers, there wouldn't even be Islam in Afghanistan. They'd all be licking commie boots.

War is no game. There are always innocents killed in warfare.

The Taliban is a despicable group that mars the name of Islam. Did you not read my sources from HUMANITARIAN ORGANIZATIONS?!

They have violated women's rights and continue to try and do so, even while the USA seeks to build a democracy for the Afghan people...so the people can rule themselves.

The taliban was not a legit government. It was a dictatorship, it was a group that never should have existed and should be wiped off the face of the earth.

Tassan, you shouldn't have to try and speak for Zaaki. He has spoken and he needs to face the criticism himself and see the real information, not bullshit propaganda.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:54 pm
tassan
tassan
BeXlieXve

i take my words back...

women and men are equal

Thank you.

But if the Qu'ran says that men and women are equal, why are there so many problems involving women's rights in Islamic countries?  

BubbleBerry Tea

Liberal Witch

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:08 pm
BeXlieXve
tassan
tassan
BeXlieXve

i take my words back...

women and men are equal

Thank you.

But if the Qu'ran says that men and women are equal, why are there so many problems involving women's rights in Islamic countries?

Cultural ways of the past sway rulers and whoever has power to stray from Islamic law and instead adopt the custom of "Women are slaves" or below men, Which isn't the Islamic way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:38 pm
Haydar the Truthful
BeXlieXve
tassan
tassan
BeXlieXve

i take my words back...

women and men are equal

Thank you.

Cultural ways of the past sway rulers and whoever has power to stray from Islamic law and instead adopt the custom of "Women are slaves" or below men, Which isn't the Islamic way.

Yes, I suppose that would make sense...
I hope it changes soon.  

BubbleBerry Tea

Liberal Witch

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items