Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Which songs do you think should be in Guitar Hero:World Tour Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GH:World Tour-better than Rock Band?
  Hell YEAH! XD
  Hell NO! XD Rock Band FTW!
View Results

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:47 pm
Free Bird was already in guitar hero... why do you people keep on asking for songs that were already in past games -_-

A Pantera GH would be decent, though I'd much rather see Iron Maiden. I have mixed feelings for the metallica one since only like 2 of their albums were that good and a few select songs off the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:55 pm
Time to rant.

Why would you get Guitar Hero: On Tour?
Isn't the point of Guitar Hero, you know... a GUITAR.

Sure a guitar shaped controller isn't the complete thing but its closer than strumming a DS... which is shaped like a...DS.

And the little GBA cartridge attach on would make it so I have to take out my Minish Cap which would prevent me from going through it for the umpteenth time when I need a break from Animal Crossing WW.

This is as bad as my rants get...more like an upset whine.

I love Guitar Hero but this is too far from a Guitar to be a Hero.

Awesome ending Dan can't believe you thought of that on the spot.  

Muleferdan

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:11 pm
Oh I thought this was the same thing as GH4 (didnt know it was DS). Yeah DS GH is pretty dumb.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:38 pm
Well s**t guys. After getting the new dragonforce album 1.5 months before it;s supposed to come out I have to vote for Guitar Hero Dragonforce edition.

And yes, I know that most of you don't understand the epic of dragonforce, so just stfu.  

nitnit
Captain

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:35 am
nitnit
Well s**t guys. After getting the new dragonforce album 1.5 months before it;s supposed to come out I have to vote for Guitar Hero Dragonforce edition.

And yes, I know that most of you don't understand the epic of dragonforce, so just stfu.
User Image
I was bored

Sadly GH got to Dragonforce's head but their solos are still great and that what matters.
So I got this D: User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:22 pm
How did guitar hero get to dragonforce's head...?  

nitnit
Captain

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:29 pm
For Wii owners:
I've found a URL that leads to an interview with one of the staff members that are working on GH:WT(Wii) and it tells you how the DLC will work(for those of you who don't know how it'l work)what you'll need for the peripherals,etc.Here it is  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:57 pm
Well they should still just go with Iron Maiden guitar hero.  

nitnit
Captain

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas