Reply [OOC] Quests [OOC]
Bostwick's SoA Quests!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bostwick23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:10 pm
Ok, so I am relatively new to the world of Gaia, Kytora (my GF) got me into it and now im pretty much addicted. xD

When I noticed that you could use your gold to buy pets, I knew I had to get some. Enter SoA, out of all the pets I have seen, the SoA are by far my favorites.

When I got my first SoAs, my lion Kwa'Moyo and my wild dog Chiboa, I couldnt be happier. I got to use them in some RPs and show them off, it's been a lot of fun.

I saw that you could design your own SoAs and I was extremely excited, then I saw the prices and my heart sank a little... How could a gaia newbie get so much gold?
So I am hoping that I made some friends who could help even a little so I can see my ideas come to life.

I am not an artist btw, I can draw, just not well on the computer xD

So with all the God/Goddess talk in the thread recently i've decided to try and quest for one of those...

See last post.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:21 pm
Name: Ahidiana
Meaning: to promise one another
Species: lioness
Pride/Pack: rogue

Description: For my first quests, I wanted to model two lions off of two Keyblades from one of my favorite games, Kingdom hearts. I want the female to represent the Keyblade Oathkeeper, it has a mixture of colors in it which i would want to include as the lioness's primary colors. I would also want the keychain part of the keyblade to be on her somewhere, preferably around the eye, not as an eye patch or anything, like a design on the fur.

Reference Pic: pic with keychain  

Bostwick23

Bostwick23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:33 pm
Name: Ondoa
Meaning: to put an end to
Species: lion
Pride/Pack: rogue

Description: For my first quests, I wanted to model two lions off of two Keyblades from one of my favorite games, Kingdom hearts. I want the male lion to represent the Keyblade Oblivion, it is much darker and more demonic than the almost angelic Oathkeeper. It has a mixture of blacks, greys, and blues/purples which would be the lion's primary colors. I would also want the keychain part of the keyblade to be somewhere on him, preferably behind the eye as I said on the above post.

Reference Pics: full pic
slightly larger pic  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:32 pm
ninja  

Bostwick23

Bostwick23

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:25 pm
thank you so much to T'Poi for a 5k donation! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:01 pm
Ok, so Poi and I want to try and start a new weapons pride with the Keyblade Lions being the head. With that in mind, Poi wanted a female based off of the ultima keyblade, and so im going to try for the Fenrir first now since they are the most powerful. We might try to custom in the Oathkeeper and Oblivion as cubbins later.

Name: Kubwa'Kengee
Meaning: big blade
Species lion
Pride/Pack Rogue for now, Poi and i want to start a pride with this one and her ultimate being the pride leaders.
Description: an SoA based off of the Fenrir Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts.
Reference Pic: [X]  

Bostwick23

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces