Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply *♦*The Writers' Oasis*♦*
My Story...Thing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Mitsuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:45 pm
Well the first part came to me in a dream. (Craps that sounds cheesy.) Anyway the one little part of the story was part of the dream. Anyways You peoples can tell me what you think as I update it and stuff, I need somebody telling me how bad at writing I am. lol Okay anyways:

Last update:
Tuesday, July 10
Characters:
Esmerelda: Age - 24, Title - Poison Mistress and Dream Spinner
Kyenna: (Esmerelda’s sister) Age - 22, Title - Beast Tamer and Mistress of Sleep
Jinnosuke: (Esmerelda’s forbidden Love.) Age - 27, Title - Rogue and Memory Eraser.
Miki: (Twin of Maya, Neko) Age - 25, Title - Midnight Temptress. Esmerelda’s best friend.
Maya: (Twin of Miki, Neko) Age - 25, Title - Nightmare Weaver. Esmerelda’s worst enemy.
Celeste: Age - 7, Title - None. Description - Small child Miki saved from a fire, no known talents. Now travels with Miki and trust only her. She hates Jinnosuke.

Part of the story I dreamed/thought up:

-= “Esmerelda... Dearest to me... I need you to understand that we cannot be together, I can’t endanger you life. I hold to high a bounty on my head.” Jinnosuke said, his face blank. “But Jin, I can change that! I am a Dream Spinner, the first in centuries! They cannot refuse my request, the price is too high.” Esmerelda cried, shaking Jinnosuke’s shoulders violently. He shook his head to clear it and looked back at Esmerelda, blinking away tears. “So you must understand when I say I must erase all your memories of me. I can no longer cause you this pain.” He said then without a second of thought he placed his hand upon her head. There was a blinding flash of purple light, the color unique to each eraser, and she fell limp into his arm. He placed her on the rough dirt ally and walked away, unknowing of the fate that would befall her.=-

-=Miki and Jinnosuke rushed blindly into the room and Esmerelda lying there, broken. She was beaten and abused. "What...What have I done?" Jinnosuke screamed in dismay, running to her body.=-

Okay and this is almost EXACTLY how I pictured Esmerelda~
User Image
Alright left is Miki the right is Maya:
User Image
Jinnosuke...
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:09 am
Interesting plotline so far! biggrin So, this came to you in your dream? Some of my story ideas and roleplay ideas come from dreams too, along with fanfiction/fanpoem ideas.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Koneko Mitsuki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:30 pm
Yup. Just woke up and went "Well...That was interesting." And wrote it down. 3nodding And last night I dreamed Miki and Maya were catgirls. eek Lol so I'm adding that little detail. xd

Edit~ And I'm thinking the second little part of the story I added there, above the first (since I think it came first) will be right before Esmerelda is raped/beaten. (Sad I know but by the looks of it, that's what happened. I have demented dreams.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:59 am
She was raped? 0_0 You DO have demented dreams. XD No offense.

Though I guess my dreams aren't that much better... XD;; I usually dream about lots of violent stuff. And really weird, random events. 0_0 It varies night-to-night. XD  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Koneko Mitsuki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:27 pm
Yeah I know xd But hey, thats only one part of the story. eek My friends say I write weird because my story's never start at the beggining, I always think up another part first then work my way around. It's never in order until it's done. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:51 am
Really? XD My free-writing stories always start with the prologue, and I write in order. I sometimes edit, but I never rearrange the order. XD Though maybe writing from the end might help if I get stuck on something, and have writer's block... HM... *tucks that idea into back of mind*  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

*♦*The Writers' Oasis*♦*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas