Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
AH!*panics* what if they DONT GET MARRIED!!(read 1st please)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3 Edward ... RAWR! <3
  YES! YES! YES!
View Results

sky-lights

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:00 pm
OMG i just had a scary thought ! WHAT IF THEY DON"T GET MARRIED.?!?!?
(they are only engaged)
Think about it right? when watching a movie and a good "ending" comes really early you know there will be more tragedy to come .. what if this is the case?

WHAT IF? ITS GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE ENDINGS THAT ARE technically GOOD BUT TO ITS FAITHFULL FANS BE BAD
eg : SHE ENDS UP WITH JACOB!! :she gets to see her parents and have kids ...

AHHHH!! IM REALLY SCARED NOW! WHat do you think?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:26 pm
Notice what you're saying: What if.

What if what if what iffff :]

if it happens, it was meant to happen.
stephenie already wrote, and finished the book so if that's what happens there's nothing we can do about it. xD

but I don't think that's what's going to happen.

maybe there will be something to put the wedding on hold, but that's all that I think will come between Bella and Edward getting married.

my personal thought is jacob is going to come back and try to steal bella away before she is legally tied down to edward...because he did say he wouldn't stop fighting for her until her heart stops beating. so... lol. i think that's the most that will come inbetween the two getting married. i could be wrong, could be right.

august 2nd is only a few weeks away....we shall find out then.
dun dun dun...

sorry, i'm unusually tired. xP  

Jellycones

papershelf i c i c l e s

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:12 pm
is stephenie planning on writing more books after breaking dawn?(excluding midnight sun) because if she is, i don't think that they should get married. i agree with jellycones-- something will come in the way of them getting married. (i think it would be really awesome if jakob kidnapped bella again.. twould be hilarious XD )
either that, or they get married, but something comes in the way of her turning into a vamp. i personally think that if bella turns in this next book, it would be like the end of the series. the whole reason of the series is bella and her woes with vampires-- if she turns, she would be a vamp and there would be no more woes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:06 pm
I have no theories. It's too exhausting, because there are too many things to make theories about. I am just anxious for the book!!!! 23 days!!!  

KrazyRokrGal

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:28 pm
I highly doubt that Bella will end up with Jacob.
If Bella was supposed to be with Jacob, Jacob would have imprinted on her, but he didn't, meaning there someone else for him.
As for the wedding.. I think it's too obvious that it wouldn't happen. Stephenie's going to pull some huge twist out of her a** that no one's expecting. That's what authors do. We all think that the wedding won't happen, it's the most obvious choice of events. So, therefore, I think the wedding will be ookaaay.
Most books and movies are extremely easy to predict, (I called two events in Superman II (1980) no problem. We were supposed to think that he had lost his powers forever, but I knew that magic green crystal would give them back. Then we were supposed to think he was going to loose them again, but I knew he had been messing with the machine!) however, I have never been able to predict these books. Never in a million years did I think that Edward was going to leave in New Moon. Stephenie has this way of putting foreshadowing in her books without anyone ( well, me atleast) realizing it's there. (example: Edward tells Bella about his plan to kill himself when she dies) And having all of these seemingly unimportant events (example: Harry's heart attack and death, and Bella's cliff diving episode) that we don't think anything of, then she goes and pulls them all together for one hell of a grand finale that no one saw coming. (Seiously, who could have predicted that Harry's heart attack was actually important and would cause Edward to run of to Italy? Not me, that's for sure)
So I think the wedding will be okay. But mark my words, something crazy is going to happen in Breaking Dawn.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:29 pm
The wedding will happen evil

I'm betting on Alice .

M e y u e

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:49 am
Vladarius

I'm betting on Alice .

Same here  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:55 am
Punky-Perfect
Vladarius

I'm betting on Alice .

Same here

She is the one that's planning it. Perhaps she had a vision that the wedding would happen?  

clandestine sheep

breakingdawn25

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:54 am
i had this wierd dream last night. edward saw bella kiss jacob, AGAIN. and it jus kind of went down hill. but that wont happen. bella isnt going to die. jacob WILL hopefully. either that or end up with someone and just leave us all alone.
i dont think that stephenie meyer is going to pull some crappy sceme and make her end up with jacob. then no one will like her.
and if she ends the series badly and none of her fans (the majority) like it. she wouold be forced to write another one. i've seen it happen with my other favorite book, vampire diaries. stephenie meyer can't do anything she wants now. she has to please the fans now. and if she wants it to end up a certain way that nobody else wants then she can write it herself and NOT publish it.

we have some control people. have some backbone. its all going to end up the right way. and im good at predicting twilight. im all over it like wwhite on ricer. ^^ (cliche i know).

edwardxbella  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:19 pm
If they dont get married I'll cry. NO JOKE. I almost cried when he proposed to her! I was soooo happy! I get giddy just thinking about it! If they don't get married, I'll like, bomb Stephenie's house or something! No, I wouldn't do that, but I'd want to!  

xPaperback_Writer

1,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

sky-lights

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:21 pm
ELF_one1TWILIGHTfreak
If they dont get married I'll cry. NO JOKE. I almost cried when he proposed to her! I was soooo happy! I get giddy just thinking about it! If they don't get married, I'll like, bomb Stephenie's house or something! No, I wouldn't do that, but I'd want to!
AGREED! OMG yes... i believe so ..
actually what if it will be one of those things when you see in movies : Bella is standing there about to say "yes" Jacob POPS UP and STEALS HER AWAY!!.... I would cry and yes like i mentioned before .. pretend Twilight saga ends as a triology .... nothing more..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:38 am
AHHH!!!! I have a small theory about that in breaking dawn section go look the title of the post is:
OMG I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMTHING crying
Im scared about breaking dawn

X-Freiheit93-X

Moonlit Scythe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:38 am
if that happens i as sooooooooooo going to throw the biggest s**t fit EVA!!!!!!!
stoopid Jacob!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:20 am
They will. Stephenie said that Breaking Dawn will be that bow on Bella and Edward's story. She also said it's not the end though. Not worry you though. It's not the end to you know, when they get married and Bella is a vampire.

It's so obvious. Why does everyone go around, "LIEK OMFGZZZ WHUT IF THEY DUNT GET MAREID AND BELLA DOOSNT GET TURNED INTO AH VAMPIURE???!!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?"

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:39 am
Pubic Genital Lice
They will. Stephenie said that Breaking Dawn will be that bow on Bella and Edward's story. She also said it's not the end though. Not worry you though. It's not the end to you know, when they get married and Bella is a vampire.

It's so obvious. Why does everyone go around, "LIEK OMFGZZZ WHUT IF THEY DUNT GET MAREID AND BELLA DOOSNT GET TURNED INTO AH VAMPIURE???!!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?"

RIGHT!
they will end up together...
it would be a crazy wedding though.
i wanna know what happens there.
it might be hilarious..
bella stepping on her gown and falling flat on her face.. rofl rofl rofl
...only being caught by edward before she falls..

awwww.... 3nodding blaugh blaugh blaugh heart heart heart  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff