everybody sttay calm from the breaking of dawn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilight saga will end...
  happily (bella and edward)
  sadly(bella and jacob)
  devistingly ( bella dies ) which is totallyy impossible.
  i dont know, i just cant wait till its over,
View Results

breakingdawn25

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:14 pm
i know everyone is hearing all f these theories of breaking dawn and its quite frankly, got many heads confused and very worried. but edward and bella have to end up with each other, right? there inst another way. RIGHT? any ideas?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:51 am
stephanie has said many times how much her characters mean to her and i highly doubt that she will do anything to "harm" them such as Bella dies or Edward dies. to me it seems that she's been working toward a happy ending for most of the characters. because this will be the last book in bella's point of view but not the last in the series id say that possibly it could continue from Jacob's and the werewolves once bella and the cullen's are gone. Mabey Jacob will find his imprint at the end of breaking dawn and then continue from there?  

VompIr

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:44 pm
I Myself am a little worried of how Breaking Dawn will be..but i'm putting my faith in Stephanie..that she will end The Twilight saga in a BANG!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:45 pm
I have no idea but I hope Bella and Edward!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:55 pm
yeah i would just be crushed if she killed of Edward/ Bella (Well id prob die ) but you know i really do not like Jacob but i really want him to imprint!!! And as my sig says i want Edward and bella to end up together!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:38 pm
edward and bella forever!  

breakingdawn25

T0m03

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:51 pm
I try not to think about the possibility that Stephanie Meyer might have Bella end up with Jacob because I would go into hysterics just as some of you would probably do the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:21 pm
The part about Bella and Edward ending up together will not be the highlight for me, because quite frankly how many of us know even if we haven't read it that they'll end up together? I hope she adds in a twist(a good one) or something else exciting besides that, that will suprise us. (Though being Stephenie she probably will. biggrin )  

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:09 am
I think Steph will make it a happy ending.

So i'm not to worried about the whole BxE thing.

There are only two things i'm worried about.

1) I want Jacob to imprint!
2) Who the antagonists of the story are. (I'm going to be very upset [I'm talking about going round the house and breaking things upset] about the whole thing if the pack turns on the Cullens)

Just to clarify, i won't actually break anything. If i do i have to clean it up, meaning i spend less time reading the book. And do i look like an idiot?  
Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games