Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
WHERE IS THE FUTURE OF ISLAM?????!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you guys gonna do?
  umm...idk
  I have a suggestion! {me: then post your idea!!!!}
View Results

Zaakii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:06 am
Absurd Thought
Mini_Angel_1994

That's your opinion, many people say that Islam is a great religon, why are you so focused on women not covering themselves is forbidden in this religon?

Islam has many good qualities and many bad ones.
I'm focused on women, particularly hijabs because I see it as a way for men to blame women for their own lack of self-control. Or to accuse women of being unchaste and good individuals if they don't follow as certain rule.

Mini_Angel_1994

Figure speaking, let's imagine it this way. If someone gave you a lollipop, which is uncovered, - they didn't uncover it in front of you , it was orignially uncovered i.e. You don't know whether somebody licked it or not-
Would you take it? Of course not, why not? Because it's dirty! You don't know where it came from..

You're implying that a woman uncovered has the potential to be a dirty individual. I find that to be childish and archaic and an extreme naive way of looking at the world. Again, welcome to the 21st century. We're not in 12th century anymore.

It's one thing if a woman is walking down the street with her breasts hanging out and her butt poking out from a miniskirt, compared to normal women who don't dress like sluts.

1. ninja Allah made the rule, we gave you soo many good reasons. How can you argue them with those lines?

2. What in lady lucks cast iron corset! How did you get the century discussion in this? Maybe they raped more that time, but still!

And she ain't telling all uncovered lolipops are licked lol These days most atheist lolipops are 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:19 am
Bismillah---

I'm implying nothing at all! There is what is accepted and what is not, but, it changes from one person to another. And if everybody wanted to dress the way they see it's accepted ( as I said before that it changes from one person to anotehr) then it's going to be a mess.

Really, I agree with Zaaki, we explained how we see it, you should finally accept it. Like you accept gay people. Right?

--- Salam

Mini_Angel_1994

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:33 am
Mini_Angel_1994

I'm implying nothing at all!

Well your words state otherwise. Perhaps you should clarify your words then.

Mini_Angel_1994
There is what is accepted and what is not, but, it changes from one person to another. And if everybody wanted to dress the way they see it's accepted ( as I said before that it changes from one person to anotehr) then it's going to be a mess.

So then what happened to individuality?

Mini_Angel_1994
Really, I agree with Zaaki, we explained how we see it, you should finally accept it.

I've accepted it as some cultural thing that has no real explanation that validates the rule.

Mini_Angel_1994
Like you accept gay people. Right?

Incorrect. I accept homosexuals because there's no logic against them unless you were some weird religious advocate claiming that they are violating "natural laws" and "how families ought to be". I accept gay people because they're humans that have a particular perferance in love. That's nothing abnormal. Everyone has their standards on the perfect mate, regardless of what religion (or lack thereof) that they belong to, what culture they belong to, what their orientation is. It doesn't strike me as particularly abnormal because I see love as something that transcends all things.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:33 am
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX
When the Quran says a woman has 4x more rights than the man. there are 73 sect of islam and one sentence has 73 meanings.
remember that...

Then why are women's rights so abused in Muslim countries, such as Saudi Arabia?

well thats there problem i did not say every muslim or muslim country follows islam the right way.  

XxXZero_BeatXxX

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:34 am
XxXZero_BeatXxX
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX
When the Quran says a woman has 4x more rights than the man. there are 73 sect of islam and one sentence has 73 meanings.
remember that...

Then why are women's rights so abused in Muslim countries, such as Saudi Arabia?

well thats there problem i did not say every muslim or muslim country follows islam the right way.

Women's rights happen to be most abused in theocratic countries, especially in Muslim countries. There is something wrong here.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:38 am
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX

if a woman is coverd she is less likely to be "touched" by another man.

But it still happens in Muslim countries.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

if a rapest has his eyes on a woman with a short skirt and lots of skin compared to a coverd proper woman who will he pick??? most likely the uncoverd one. besides some weman prefer to be coverd since they dont like when guys whistle at them or look at there bodies, and yet some do its your choice which is between you and god noone can judge you.

Apparently you are not up to date on rapists. Men rape women for domination, not lust. If a woman looks weak and a rapist sees her, he is going to rape her regardless of what she is wearing. Go to the Islam and Rape section about this.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
If you have a good moral character and good understanding of islam then you have respect.

Yet there are those that claim that they have both and live in theocratic countries and are demeaning women and human rights.

i said less likely i did not say it will never happen.

and yes rapeist do hunt down weman for domination but thats only PART of the reason lust and attraction is also part of it.

but like i said before MOST people who get raped are the ones that are showing more of themselves and thats a fact.

in muslim countries yes it happens but what can you you do? thats just some induviduals who do it for there reasons who knows  

XxXZero_BeatXxX

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:45 am
XxXZero_BeatXxX

but like i said before MOST people who get raped are the ones that are showing more of themselves and thats a fact.

Proof?
Here's mine

XxXZero_BeatXxX

in muslim countries yes it happens but what can you you do? thats just some induviduals who do it for there reasons who knows

It's called dominance.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:23 pm
Absurd Thought
Mini_Angel_1994

I'm implying nothing at all!

Well your words state otherwise. Perhaps you should clarify your words then.

Mini_Angel_1994
There is what is accepted and what is not, but, it changes from one person to another. And if everybody wanted to dress the way they see it's accepted ( as I said before that it changes from one person to anotehr) then it's going to be a mess.

So then what happened to individuality?

Mini_Angel_1994
Really, I agree with Zaaki, we explained how we see it, you should finally accept it.

I've accepted it as some cultural thing that has no real explanation that validates the rule.

Mini_Angel_1994
Like you accept gay people. Right?

Incorrect. I accept homosexuals because there's no logic against them unless you were some weird religious advocate claiming that they are violating "natural laws" and "how families ought to be". I accept gay people because they're humans that have a particular perferance in love. That's nothing abnormal. Everyone has their standards on the perfect mate, regardless of what religion (or lack thereof) that they belong to, what culture they belong to, what their orientation is. It doesn't strike me as particularly abnormal because I see love as something that transcends all things.

1. Don't harrash her. Talk respectfully ma'am!

2. I diden't understand what it means that Angel wrote... But ehh, no comments razz

3. If just Mistekreuz was here stressed He could give you a answer in 1 post... He's more of a lecturer than a discussion guy...

4. The logik is that Allah tells it.  

Zaakii

XxXZero_BeatXxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:07 pm
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX

Proof?
Here's mine

im not saying i disagree but since a hell lot of rapes are not reported who knows what kind of girl got raped for. a girl who shows moer skin may get raped more often i never said a rapest is more likely to rape a weman for lust and attraction. but thats only SOME of the reasons.
your link talks about what people have recorded so it dose not make it fact
XxXZero_BeatXxX

It's called dominance.

true but that dose not have to be the only reason  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:08 pm
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX
remember that...

Women's rights happen to be most abused in theocratic countries, especially in Muslim countries. There is something wrong here.

ya think???  

XxXZero_BeatXxX

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:02 pm
XxXZero_BeatXxX
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX
remember that...

ya think???

My point exactly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:29 pm
Bismillah---

Hmmmm, individuality, nobody is perfect, some people think what they're doing are right, even though they're wrong. This unity thing, makes them realise that what they're doing is wrong, and leads them to the better way.

Anyhow, hijab isn't a cultural thing, I told you, hijab isn't only a protection from rape, but it's a protection from sin too. So, you can't say that's not a reason. You can say, we are careful people! Don't tell me where's the will, if I had the will each and everytime, I'll never wake up late to school.
--- Salam!

Mini_Angel_1994

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas