hi!
View Results

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:39 am
well as some times happens , I cant sleep. Most of this times I cant sleep is cause for some reason that I don't know I start thinking of my brother and sister. the thing is that I barely know them, I just met them like 14 year ago and haven't seen or known from them since. The only person I can ask them about is my father but I haven't sen him in the same time. I can ask someone from my mother side of the family if they know something but I just cant seem to do it, cause they will start asking why do I want to know about him if he hasn't care about me? Or, why would I want to know about them if they have not care to know about me? I would look for them here or on Facebook but I don't even know the names and all I know about my father is that I bare his name cause not even his whole last name I know. Well that enough for no I think I can go to sleep now that I have wrote all I was thinking about. Thanks for reading if you did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:41 pm
3nodding Happens to me too.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:30 pm
I read it. And I'm glad you can write about this and share it with us. After all sometimes it helps to just let some things out.

Hm...it must be hard when that thought comes around.

Seiko? Would you like this in the main forum by any chance?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:23 pm
nah is ok leave it here is more private since this sub forum is hot that much visited. I just wanted to write it somewhere. but thanks ^_^  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:58 am
You're welcome. ^__^ Alright I'll be left alone here.  
~~~~**Spam Forum**~~~~~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games