Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Weirdest game gliche

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Umi_Goddess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:57 am
In my sims, I had one family that everytime I went to their house, it gliched up. But this one was the weirdest I've ever seen.

They recently had a son, and got him to turn into a child but then I got off the game. When I got back on and I noticed that the boy wasn't a child anymore but a toddler. That was the first weird thing because I always save it but get this. When I un-paused the game, he could do everything a child could do and nothing a toddler could! It was so bizzare! Then when I tried to change it's clothes or he's apperance, it registered him as a toddler. So then I tried everything in my power to figure out how to age him, so I used a cheat to age him and he turned to teenager, but I didn't save. So I left and came back and noticed that he was floating off the ground when he walked, like his feet were where his knees where suppose to be. So now he's just a kid stuck in a toddler's body! sweatdrop

So I'm asking, What's your weirdest game gliche?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:31 am
wow that is just weird O__o;;
me I haven't really had any glitches o:  

someboyishere2
Crew

Umi_Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:38 am
someboyishere2
wow that is just weird O__o;;
me I haven't really had any glitches o:

lucky you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:51 pm
That's really weird. I don't know what my weirdest glitch was.  

Emme Meow

Hae

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:59 pm
Weirdest glitch i've had was on my sims family that i was working hard on. =( What happened was that the two adult sims just.. wouldn't do anything at all. I gave them a comment they took a step and forgot about it. i tried over and over again. they two adults could interact with the baby but that was it. wouldn't interact with each other or with customers at their store. i uploaded the family to the exchange, deleted on my game and downloaded it.. no fix. still the same. sadly i had to delte that family entirely. =(  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:28 am
My weirdest game glitch happened today. Ok the maid was cleaning up the water spewing frm a broken bathtub and he was stuck at it all day so I sent Daniel Pleasant to go fix it. Problem was when I did that out of the blue the Headmaster showed I demanded I attend to him then all of a sudden when he got out of the car he said my family wasn't a suitable one for his fine establishment blah blah. Thing is, the twins are already enrolled in his private school before this little glitchy visit. But nothing happened after that though. Just a weird little glitch..  

mineowyn

Tayi Monster

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:30 pm
Well... one of my Sims had a baby and it's face was all blue and flashing!! scream
I had to use a cheat so that they could grow up and it worked! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:40 pm
One of my sims had this custom content dress I got from modthesims2, and when she laid on the couch her dress/legs went through the armrest. So I'm like, 'wow, that's weird. lol' and had her go feed the fish... well when she did that, her bottom half literally came off and was like by the side of the fish tank or something! 0.o I mean, not just the bottom half of the dress but from her waist down, her legs (and the dress)! It was really weird, and I tried taking pics but the stairs got in the way.
Other than the dress going through some things, the feeding fish thing was the only glitch that sim had.  

Bara no Uta

6,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:55 am
I was trying to get a dad to change his daughter's diaper, but he, for some reason, decided he was having none of that. On the way to the changing station, he just put the baby down and I saw a "lecture" command pop up in his queue. The baby started glitching; it sat up, then the image of the baby started jumping around and spinning, until finally I move_objects'd it to another spot. However, the dad wasn't able to move, as he registered something blocking his path. I had to completely re-design the room just so he could walk.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games