Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fancy-painted-boats-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:28 pm
Jellycones
Brennaka

Theory!
I think I've figured it out- Jacob's going to kill Bella so she doesn't become a vampire. At least, he'll try to. That's what todays quote is about, and probably what Seth's quote is about.
That's actually a really good theory, but I don't think Jacob would kill bella...! He loves her. But your theory does make sense.

My initial theory was that Edward & Jacob were getting into a fight, most likely over Bella's mortal/immortalness. Like, I think either... it's right before Edward changes her, or Jacob tracks Bella & Edward down after she's changed..and wants to kill Edward for doing that to her. BUt I don't know. Eek.
One more day, and some odd hours before we really know!

ah, but dont you people remember eclipse? he said he'd rather see her dead than turned into a vampire! he just might do it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:30 pm
Quote:
Jacob: "I'll kill you myself! I'll do it now!"

hmm..
maybe edward bit bella, then the treaty was broken, but the wolves don't want to start a war, so they don't bother to attack, knowing that it will just cause trouble (not likely, but uh, yeah XD). So jacob, being upset, wants to attack alone. Imagine this:
Jacob: "You have broken the treaty! You destroyed Bella's soul! That's it! If the pack won't kill you, i'll kill you myself! I'll do it now!"

the jacob part seems possible, but not likely with the pack not wanting to attack for that...
but i can't think of another reason that the jacob quote would work with this :/
XDD

this is just a theory though...  

vanny_jae

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:34 pm
I CAN'T WAIT!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:05 pm

Stephenie Meyer did say it was pretty much impossible for the story to continue in Bella's point of view. Maybe it's because she dies. I don't think it's the first time a main character has been killed off XD Not saying I agree with my idea (I'm loathe to think about it), but it's still an idea. It'd be horrible, though...

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

ohemgee x meow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:48 pm
Juliette06

Stephenie Meyer did say it was pretty much impossible for the story to continue in Bella's point of view. Maybe it's because she dies. I don't think it's the first time a main character has been killed off XD Not saying I agree with my idea (I'm loathe to think about it), but it's still an idea. It'd be horrible, though...

She didn't really say it was impossible...
Just that Bella's story was done being told.
I doubt it is because she dies...
But I hope it's because she has a happy ending.
But I suppose one never knows until they actually read it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:36 pm
Stephanie did say that this was the last book from bella's point of view but that she would appear is other stories, she's just not the narrator  

VompIr

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:55 pm
oh man the day is almost here and the quotes are getting better!! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:26 pm
Quote:
Quote #21:
Bella: “Should I be afraid?”
Edward: “Terrified.”

Jellycones

Jellycones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:27 pm
fancy-painted-boats-
Jellycones
Brennaka

Theory!
I think I've figured it out- Jacob's going to kill Bella so she doesn't become a vampire. At least, he'll try to. That's what todays quote is about, and probably what Seth's quote is about.
That's actually a really good theory, but I don't think Jacob would kill bella...! He loves her. But your theory does make sense.

My initial theory was that Edward & Jacob were getting into a fight, most likely over Bella's mortal/immortalness. Like, I think either... it's right before Edward changes her, or Jacob tracks Bella & Edward down after she's changed..and wants to kill Edward for doing that to her. BUt I don't know. Eek.

ah, but dont you people remember eclipse? he said he'd rather see her dead than turned into a vampire! he just might do it!
Yeah, but iif you read Eclipse, you'd know that he didn't mean that and he apologized and said that he still might be her friend if she was a vampire.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:56 am
Jellycones
fancy-painted-boats-
Jellycones
Brennaka

Theory!

Yeah, but iif you read Eclipse, you'd know that he didn't mean that and he apologized and said that he still might be her friend if she was a vampire.

do you think hes tellin her that when shes already a Vampire...or maybe hes not even telling Bella that.. it could be to Edward who knows....but i guess we'll find out VERY SOON!!! whee  

xScarlet Bellax

fancy-painted-boats-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:33 am
Quote:
Bella: "Should I be afraid?"
Edward: "Terrified."

anyone sense some sarcasm here?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:38 am
sarcasm is possible.....i meen hate to get all ooey gooey lovey dovey dirty on my tweekers but what if hes just fooling around like last time when he like pounced bella? if it were something shes actually scared of i dont think she would have said " should i be afraid?" or it could be her talking to edward before he changes her....idk  

Madilicious1995

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:16 am
vanny_jae
Quote:
Jacob: "I'll kill you myself! I'll do it now!"

hmm..
maybe edward bit bella, then the treaty was broken, but the wolves don't want to start a war, so they don't bother to attack, knowing that it will just cause trouble (not likely, but uh, yeah XD). So jacob, being upset, wants to attack alone. Imagine this:
Jacob: "You have broken the treaty! You destroyed Bella's soul! That's it! If the pack won't kill you, i'll kill you myself! I'll do it now!"

the jacob part seems possible, but not likely with the pack not wanting to attack for that...
but i can't think of another reason that the jacob quote would work with this :/
XDD

this is just a theory though...

That's actually really good. And possible.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff