Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
I honestly think that no one is going to die.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnightsun1717

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:55 pm
In the Eclipse Special Edition, under the cover art of Breaking Dawn, the last sentence is, "Because when the breaks, an angel will fall." That does not mean that someone will die. That just means that someone will fall. I think that Jacob will attempt to kill Bella, but will be unsuccessful in doing so. And besides, do you really think that Stephenie will actaully kill one of her beloved characters? I think not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:50 pm
I think if someone dies, it's not going to be a super main character. If you get what I'm saying... Jacob's a main character, and it seems as if he would be the one who gets killed off...but Stephenie's books have yet to be proven predictable for me..so I really don't think she'd do that.

I can't really imagine anybody else who's important dying. So... yeah. I agree with you, just I don't know aout the whole "Jacob attempting to kill Bella".

I'm really tired of my mind coming up with theory's....

only twenty more days.. ahhh!  

Jellycones

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:19 pm
I just want the book to arrive already!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:53 pm
i'm not sure...maybe a main chara. will die...it would be a BIG shock and VERY memorable..but idk if thats what she'll do...i just can't wait for Aug. 2 WHOOP WHOOP!!! 21 DaYs LeFt!!!!! xd blaugh 4laugh  

xScarlet Bellax

T0m03

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:51 am
An angel falling can be symbollic for almost anything. It doesn't have to be death. It could be something like giving into temptation or turning around and becoming a villain of sorts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:39 am
T0m03
An angel falling can be symbollic for almost anything. It doesn't have to be death. It could be something like giving into temptation or turning around and becoming a villain of sorts.

Yeah i agree with you. SM could just be using a form of symbolism.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

breakingdawn25

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:38 am
T0m03

yeah i agree. but lets say bella and edward dont end up together. the fans are going to be in an uproar and its gonna start to get ugly.

i wouldnt want to be stephenie meyer at a time like that you know?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:51 pm
ya nobody will die shes not that heartless
Personally with that quote I think its telling you how bella won't evr become an angel so she fall in immortality....but thtas just my opinion  

x_Hoe-Chan_x

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:11 am
wow. just reading your post eowyn reminded me of J.K. Rowling and how she went on a character killing spree...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:35 am
eowynfreedomfighter
ya nobody will die shes not that heartless
Personally with that quote I think its telling you how bella won't evr become an angel so she fall in immortality....but thtas just my opinion

That's what I'm thinking, since I'm being optimistic about this situation. It helps sometimes... I need to stay somewhat sane for when my parents let me loose in public society.  

T0m03

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:42 pm
FLASH OF INTUITION!

Bella has often been refered to as an angel.
If Edward bites Bella, she will technically die.
AND if Edward's theory proves correct, she will also loose her soul, therefore having no chance at heaven.
In conclusion, she is no longer an angel. The angel has fallen.

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games