Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
end of the world Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiPatched

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:40 pm
=Swine Flu

Idk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:30 pm
I belive that world will be taken over by bacon, it will come to life and kill us off by having us enslaved by ipods....shh  

hazel843

iiPatched

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 pm
hazel843
I belive that world will be taken over by bacon, it will come to life and kill us off by having us enslaved by ipods....shh

lets go with that?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:56 pm
i dont really dont kno
i mean its bound to happen sometime
so what can u do about it
and i believe you dont kno when it will happen  

safteypinsmandy1

UltraViolet Flashlight

4,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:53 am
I don't like to think about these things. They make me nervous and give me another worry to worry about. ._. But if you really what my opinion. (Which is kinda religious)
I think god wants it to be a secret. ninja
Like a freakishly large solar flare hits the earth and incinerates everything in its path. It's possible but not to predicable. Also, Global Warming. I'm still skeptical about weather not it's all our fault or weather it's just the sun going though a cycle. I've also heard that the Northpoll is shrinking on one side and growing on the other. Goddamn Russians are getting all the Polarbears! scream Nevertheless, I don't like to put all of my energy and money into something I'm don't entirely believe.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:57 am
UltraViolet Flashlight
I don't like to think about these things. They make me nervous and give me another worry to worry about. ._. But if you really what my opinion. (Which is kinda religious)
I think god wants it to be a secret. ninja
Like a freakishly large solar flare hits the earth and incinerates everything in its path. It's possible but not to predicable. Also, Global Warming. I'm still skeptical about weather not it's all our fault or weather it's just the sun going though a cycle. I've also heard that the Northpoll is shrinking on one side and growing on the other. Goddamn Russians are getting all the Polarbears! scream Nevertheless, I don't like to put all of my energy and money into something I'm don't entirely believe.

I think your forgeting that polar bears eat people when they feel like it and are like giant foxes and go through your garbage, how is this bad?  

hazel843

General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces