View Results

SephiLyn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:13 pm
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
SUPER STUFF!

and how are stats designated at the get go? Is it possible to give each person like 30 points with which to distribute amongst the categories as they choose?

The base stats I'm using are from the site in the link that I gave. They are based off of the thief in the Fire Emblem game's base stats. Of course, we'd have to set our own class limits and what not. From what I've discovered of Roy and his two cavalier buddies, they have 47 points each and those points were moved around to form their base stats. We could do that, or we could base our classes off the site that I gave. The only issues is making it balanced.
We don't have to follow the ones from fire emblem do we? Why can't we just set our own? and I don't think people should be given a different amount of points to mess around with, I dunno...

I never said we had to use the Fire Emblem one, I was using it as a base and an example. And they used they same amount of points for Roy and his little Cavalier companions even though they are made for different purposes. So, if we had stats, everyone would have the same amount of points to throw out but based on what sort of fighter they wanted to be, they'd distribute them for strengths and weaknesses. Get it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:14 pm
Fade_the_Pyro
Its-a-Lyn
Michiru Tendo
SephiLyn
Michiru Tendo
lol wut?

I'm guessing you people don't like it? Or too much text?

Too much text that I skimmed through. Um, I mean read thoroughly. Yes that's right.

It's Mukuro's fault! He made me!!

Liar! Mukuro reads things! He's good at reading! He won the reading bee back in third grade!
xD Mukuro?

and yeah I'm totally lost. I don't know if too many people are going to want to put the work into it...

Mukuro is the sexiest pineapple ever.

....but you were the one to suggest stats in the first place. D=  

SephiLyn

Fade_the_Pyro
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:43 pm
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
Its-a-Lyn
Michiru Tendo
SephiLyn
Michiru Tendo
lol wut?

I'm guessing you people don't like it? Or too much text?

Too much text that I skimmed through. Um, I mean read thoroughly. Yes that's right.

Liar! Mukuro reads things! He's good at reading! He won the reading bee back in third grade!
xD Mukuro?

and yeah I'm totally lost. I don't know if too many people are going to want to put the work into it...

you mean shikamaru?

I didn't really know what they entailed. I just suggested some sort of leveling up system. I have a feeling that with this system everyone would be concentrating more on stats and trying to figure out how to upgrade them instead of just having fun with the rp.

We do need to come up with some way to level though, I think, otherwise we could get ridiculous. Or we could just have normal fight systems without any sort of stats and trust people not to god mod.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:46 pm
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
Its-a-Lyn
Michiru Tendo

xD Mukuro?

you mean shikamaru?

I didn't really know what they entailed. I just suggested some sort of leveling up system. I have a feeling that with this system everyone would be concentrating more on stats and trying to figure out how to upgrade them instead of just having fun with the rp.

We do need to come up with some way to level though, I think, otherwise we could get ridiculous. Or we could just have normal fight systems without any sort of stats and trust people not to god mod.

No, definitely Mukuro... and Chrome too. Read Reborn.

All this stats stuff is scary.

Michiru Tendo
Crew

Fade_the_Pyro
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:50 pm
Michiru Tendo
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
Its-a-Lyn
Michiru Tendo

xD Mukuro?

you mean shikamaru?

Ya missed the joke there, but okay.

and yeaaaah.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:11 pm
Fade_the_Pyro
Michiru Tendo
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
xD Mukuro?

you mean shikamaru?

Ya missed the joke there, but okay.

and yeaaaah.

You joke misser!

...you people and your afearedness of stats.  

SephiLyn

ROLEPLAYING FORUM

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces