Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
Tell me-- will this work?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:26 pm
Okay, so I'm questing for an Angelic Headband. I had someone donate me lots of gold, so I had around 30k... I spent it on a letter from LAST month, somehow I thought I was buying a letter for this month. I got that taken care of, I sold the one I bought along with one I had gotten before. Then I only had enough gold to buy ONE of this month's letters with some gold to spare. Then, in a sudden rush to earn gold, sold my Elemental Wings to buy a Yama no Tamago egg (I know this will raise in price, as it is 1st gen. I plan on selling it later.) Do you think my plan will work? I'm waiting for the egg to evolve enough for me to be able to sell it for enough gold to buy my headband.
TELL ME: Was this a good decision or did I just screw myself over?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:29 pm
I'm not sure about the egg my self as it seems similar to the umerlla evo in terms of the flames and stuff. If I was going for a investment item I'd go for a lotus evo item  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:38 pm
Ah crap, but I don't have enough gold for that one. :l
Oh, well... I am sure I'll find SOMETHING in my inventory I'm willing to part with to make more gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:22 pm
the furugasa has turned into an evil umbrella xD, the tama thing with the tree may end up holding fair value, i love it, a tree in the background i love it.  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:05 pm
Razin Frostdrake
the furugasa has turned into an evil umbrella xD, the tama thing with the tree may end up holding fair value, i love it, a tree in the background i love it.

Yeah, it's really pretty. I'm gonna have a hard time letting go of it though D:  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games