Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Forums Closing until after Breaking Dawn??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Purplepiratelynn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:41 am
Quote:
Another thing you may notice close to the release of Breaking Dawn is that the message boards on several fansites will be taken down. They are doing this as a favor to me because I want to protect you all from stumbling upon something that could ruin the book for you. There will be plenty of time to discuss all the details of the book after August 2nd.

source: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/breakingdawn.html

So is this forum doing the same to try and stop spoilers??  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:18 am
I dont think so cause were not a fan site were just a group of people (well lots of people) who are on a site that other that these guilds has nothing to do with SM and her books....i hope not cause im one of those people who look for spoilers just to tie me over till the books released.

X-Freiheit93-X

Jellycones

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:18 pm
I don't believe that we'll have to shut this down... cause like you said above, this isn't a website just for the twilight series.

But I think we could be fair, and if we find a spoiler just don't post in here to just respect to Mrs. Meyer =)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:52 pm
we better not stop! lol  

Emo Oompa Loompa

mitsukakecat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:54 pm
i dont want to see any spoilers! eek -runs and hides-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:01 pm
mitsukakecat
i dont want to see any spoilers! eek -runs and hides-

yeah, same here  

Emo Oompa Loompa

HoshiOdessa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:07 am
Well, I'm sure if someone does post any spoilers that they will have the decency to post a notice saying it contains spoilers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:32 am
For sure we won't shut down. There's no need because I think we're a little too far in being fans that we wouldn't post spoilers. And I am sure that no body would be mean enough to ruin it for us if they found a spoiler. Plus to add the fact that most spoilers before the book came out, they'd be fake.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces