Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:04 pm
Riley smiled back at Sanin, and reached for the door handle. After fiddling around looking for it, ruining the touching moment, she opened the door and got out of the car. A few minutes later, she came back to Sanin with a hot fudge brownie sundae and two spoons. She handed it to him as she hopped over the side of the car and into the passenger seat. "Dig in!" she said happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:07 pm
"Okay, see ya," said Karin, untangling herself from the chord and then hanging the phone up on the wall. Then she ran downstairs and apologized to her band members for taking too long. "Hmm... want to run through Twist and Shout?" Karin asked, picking up her bass and waiting for the others to follow suit.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:42 pm
Erin hopped up off of the floor. "Sure!" she said with a grin, ignoring Marty's sudden moody behavior. She plopped down on the stool behind the drum set and waited. This time it was her waiting for Marty to get to his instrument. "I'm tellin' ya," she said to Karin, "this dance is gonna be a hit!" She had no clue where this peppy optimism came from, and she didn't really care. All she knew was that she was happy to be making amazing music.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:21 pm
Fenrick dialed Cole's number.

"You need your own ride."

"Why?"

"Because. I have to get there early with a bass."

"Okay."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:13 pm
Sanin smiled at Riley and took a scoop of icecream, but instead tried to feed it to Riley. He looked happy, and he actually thought he ws happy too. The only time he had truely been happy had been when he was hanging around with Kyle, but they were currently having a disagreement.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:39 pm
Marty jumped back as Erin hopped up, but eventually he made his way over to his guitar and took the mic from Karin in a very exaggerated way, saying "Yoink!" as he grabbed it. "Erin, a count off please?" he asked, imitating Karin and mocking her with body language. Karin just looked at him with narrowed eyes and raised eyebrows.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:45 pm
Erin just rolled her eyes and tapped four time on her drumsticks before playing the song that Karin requested. It had been one of her grandmother's favorites and Erin remembered more than one occasion when the old woman had put the record on and did exactly what the song told her to do: twist and shout. Erin laughed inwardly upon remembering this and shook her head as she continued to play.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:20 pm
Fenrick's phone rang again.

"City Mourge, you Kill em, we Chill em."

"Ha ha, meet me and Alexis up at that Ice cream stand."

"Why?"

"I'm buying."

"I'm there."

Cole laughed and hung up.

~~~~~

Fenrick pulled up to the Ice cream shop in a black 2007 Jaguar XK convertible.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:04 pm
Gaia Name: pyromaniac696
Student name: Albie his last name is unknow
AppearanceUser Image well yeah

Personality likes to make people laugh, strong fighter till the end, much is unknow about him but he loves to run its his thing also very intelligent.

other: is new to the state move in from mass and has no one but him self and whats in his huge duffle bag  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:13 pm
- rides up to the football field an his storm black and blood red motorcycle an walks onto the field everyone looks at me the jocks walk over and the coach runs up behind and addresses me - albie hey now... - i hold up my hand- whose the fastes - a slick dark skinned boy walks up and says me why- i smile pull out a cap gun and it has a feather on the end and i motion to race he agrees an i give the coach the gun an one jocks laughs and says- hey goth don't trip on those chains- the gun goes off the feather flys i take off and before he knew it i had alreay taking a huge lead and i crossed the finish line before the feather dropped and i walk by the jock an said- don't choke - i threw my hand into his throat and he gags- bye - i ride away- [ the feather takes 8 seconds to rop and we face for 50 yards ]  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:20 pm
(( OOC: )) I will destroy you Pyromaniac if you keep up being this illiterate. Obviously the English teacher is wasting her time on you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:45 pm
Noo its my bloody keyboard.When i'm not rushing im usually careful but my key board sucks. Sorry bout that.  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces