Reply Breaking Dawn
Did you ever..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heartbroken_emogirlo8

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:46 pm
get upset when reading New Moon? I cryed through most of the book. I can't waite till i get the 3rd one from my friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:24 pm
yeah i was so sad i got angry to!!!!
(BTW you posted this in the wrong one it should be in new moon )

X-Freiheit93-X

T0m03

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:46 pm
New Moon took me by surprise. I didn't think Edward was going to leave, much less leave so soon into the book!! I cried so much, and even during the chapters afterwards, I would just randomly cry because I missed him. I always wondered where he was, and if he was coming back because it wasn't like I could keep continuing to read the series is he didn't come back. Yet, I made myself keep reading in hopes that he would come back, because I think deep down I knew he had to return.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:47 pm
I got very upset when Edward left. Indeed she did get upset as much as she did get sad she was glad she got to meet Jacob and the werewolves, because they kick a**. And everyone knows a** kicking is just awesome.

But the author was even more happy when Edward was entered back in the story then. She found even though he was about to commit 'suicide' she couldn't stop herself from drooling at the thought of him without a shirt....or with a shirt on, she told us to tell you, because Edward could smell and look like Michael Jackson and he'd still be hot.

Though we sadly dissagree and would like to tell you we punished the author for her last statement, even though some of you would have gladly did it for us for comparing Edward to a man charged with ***** in court, and sleeping with children....who resembles a character named Orochimaru just too mucn.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The author now apologizes for putting you through that and offending anyone. She now will leave and sit in a corner and think about what she's done for bringing in nonrelated topics into a Twilight discussion.  

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

RAWRxiloveyooh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:13 am
i cried during New Moon too. I heard from my friends who already read it, that it was going to make me cry. So i was kind of expecting it, if I didn't i probably would have cried harder. hahaha.
But yes, i also did get upset during New Moon. Most of my friends who also read the book did too.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:10 am
Five of my friends told me to read the series, i didn't buy in till the last one because i thought the series would be bad, lol not anymore. After a read the first book in one night, one sitting i got the rest of them. A decided to read it after school, bad choice. I told them I had it and they told me their opinion on everything that would happen. I didn't believe them at all because I thought they were joking around because they knew I hadn't read it yet. I took it out and started to read it in the hallway. I got to the part Edward leaves started to cry and then gave them the book and walked away. I regretted giving it to them because then I wanted to read the rest so I took it back later and finished reading it, crying a lot and then finished the series. I bet if they never told me the whole book before I read it I would have cried soooo much harder.  

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

T0m03

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:49 am
I totally read Twilight and New Moon in record time also.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:48 am
I started reading the Twilight series at New Moon.

So when Edward left i didn't really care because he was there for less than 73 pages ... and by the end i was like just go out with Jacob you baka!!!

But when i re-read the series in order i did feel sad. I didn't cry though because i knew Edward would come back, so i didn't feel to euphoric either when he came back cause that's what i was expecting.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

heartbroken_emogirlo8

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:35 am
Sorry for posting this in the wrong place. Yea my bff told me for like weeks to read this series and then when i finished Twilight she told me to read the first 2 ch and then read a summary cause the rest sucked. Not beleaving her i read the whole thing anyway and cryed and cryed and cryed. I still cry when i think about it. She told me it sucked casue she knew it would do that to me so. I'm glad to see that i'm not the onlyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:49 pm
yes it twas sad indeed  

x_Hoe-Chan_x

Fide et Amore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:46 am
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
...a man charged with ***** in court, and sleeping with children....who resembles a character named Orochimaru just too mucn.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OH MY JESUS! HAHAHA! XD! I never thought about that, but yes, MJ looks a hell of a lot like Orochimaru!! haha  
Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games