Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Adventurequest VRS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:07 am
The first day young Johnathan heard about the new game by Artix Inc. He was excited. At the concept of a new three dimensional game. The technologies that supported the game were unlike anything anyone had seen to date. A virtual reality type game that broke most of the boundaries that restricted regular three dimensional Role Playing Games. The game came with a virtual reality headset. That was mass produced to be sold in a bundle package with the game. This could very well have been the financial decision that destroyed there companies financial future. He scrolled down with his right hand tightly on the mouse. Staring at the screen with a smile. As he read all of the information about the new game. It was spectacular but at the same time. He worried that the hype was all for not. He didn't want to see the company go bankrupt. On a risky business venture that could very well cause them to shut down there servers. For the games that had already been created online. It wasn't cool, the front page for the website he was viewing read.

Greeting fellow gamers. As of April 4th, 2008. A new technology has caught our attention. It was developed by Microsoft incorporated. We've been given exclusive rights to test out there new Virtual Reality System. Or, VRS model 1.0 as they call it. Because we were given free exclusive rights to test out this new product. We are able to offer these headsets at the low cost of only $19.99. This is the current cost of upgrading your account on one of the current games we have offered. The release date for this new game. Will be on April 14th, 2008. And will be sold in stores all over the United States in twenty seven states. We will work hard to make sure copies of this new game. Arrive at those states that had missed out on the official release. And we hope to do business with some of the local franchises in Germany if all goes well. We are not making any further official plans until after the release date.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:08 am
Johnathon got up at the crack of dawn that day on April fourteenth two-thousand eight. He stretched a bit before climbing out of bed. He was so excited about the release. That he didn't even bother to eat breakfast. Instead he just grabbed his coat that was hanging off of a chair. And his wallet which was sitting on his dresser next to a lamp. He stuffed the wallet into his pocket. Not bothering to listen to anything anyone in his family was saying. He walked out the door toward the local Radio Shack. He knew the place would be absolutely packed. Seeing as this was a small town. And the store was fairly small. There most likely wouldn't be many copies to go around. As he walked down the sidewalk he felt his stomach growl. He happened to have a few bucks extra after the cost of the game. But buying anything now unfortunately. Might land him in a sticky situation where he would miss out on the release of the game. He pictured in his mind as he walked. His standing at the front counter with a bunch of people lining up behind him. Some arguing over there spot in the line. Others just standing there with an anxious look in there eye. As he walked he pictured himself walking up to the counter. With a fairly tall man in his what looked like early twenties. And a grungy bum looking man standing around looking oddly at the people around them. He pictured the man trying to shove him out of the way to get a chance at buying one of the new systems. Obviously, this situation would have ended with the police being called. And him never getting to buy the new system at its release date. Some possible property damage, these type of events were crazy. They really showed just how inhuman some people were. That greed, he'd seen it once before. But he hoped to never see it again. As he crossed the street. A car was coming down the road. And because he was day dreaming. He hadn't seen the vehicle right next to him. The driver slammed on his brakes stopping only a yard or so from Johnathan. He shook his right while leaning out the drivers side of the car. I of coarse didn't have time to exchange words with this person. I continued on toward my destination. He seemed rather angry with me. And followed along side on the road. Shouting at me as I continued on down the sidewalk. A saw some people looking out there windows as I passed there homes. Apparently, he was making quite a scene and this was attracting all sort of attention. An old man in a trench coat. Walking his dog on the other side of the street. Watched the car as it followed along side the sidewalk. This guy was nuts, I didn't dare say anything. Out of a mild fear of what he might do. A fairly old women came out of one of the houses one house up from where I was. She told the man to stop making such a fuss while shaking her right fist in the air as she said it. The man sped off in his car without saying a world. She simply pivoted in her step as she turned around to go back into the house. I heard the screen door slam loudly as I was passing the house.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:10 am
Starter stats:

Hp 100/100
Mp 100/100
Sp 50/50  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:17 am
Rules of combat:

How to play as a Monster
You may not play the role of both an Adventurer and a Monster. Someone posts playing the role of a monster that has shown up. Then the one playing the monster has to wait for someone to post. This means that even if you don't want to play the role of an adventurer you can play the role of a monster.
Name of Monster - (insert the name of a low level monster).
Damage - 1-10
Hp - 5
Mp - 0
A picture from Photobucket of the monster (optional)

How to play as an Adventurer
Randomly generate a number between 1-5 if there is a monster directly above you. All monsters until you hit level 10 will have 5 hp each. The one controlling the monsters will then roll a number between. 1-10.

Using pets: Once you hit level 10 you will get a pet. It will have a damage output of 1-10. So just add the 1-10 to your random number.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:25 am
Icezard
Hp - 5
Mp - 0
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:56 pm
(Yo question you want me to post of pic or something of my toon, or no. Second, regular rp status or what? - If I rp this wrong in any way Im willing to delete my comment so yeah tell me asap)  

Raveil Elric

Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff