Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Nintendo Gaming
Will there be a next Legend of Zelda game?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:08 pm
The Legend of Zelda series has gone quiet since the release of Phantom Hourglass. I'm wondering if anyone has heard of a possible future game for the series.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:28 pm
I hope there is, because those are really fun games. Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass pwned.  

PhoenixBlade983

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:09 pm
Nintendo will keep on making them, unless they stop making them money.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:26 pm
If you watched the E3 Nintendo press conference they said they will be launching a new Legend of Zelda game what it is called or when were not revealed  

terraemporer

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:42 pm
I think your question is "Is the Legend of Zelda still a profitable series for Nintendo" and the answer is a resounding "yes". That's like when people ask "omg will thar be a new pokeman series!?!?! im a fraid tis is da last genration!" which was said every generation after the first one...

You people just love Zelda, even the games that are mediocre =D

Same can be said for mario and pokemon as well though (or any franchise that is well established)

Hell, some of you go out and buy T-Shirts and all sorts of other merchandise, Nintendo is smiling since they make money off that too! (licensing). Then again, I still want to buy an epic T-shirt of Ridley roaring or something if I can find one easily...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:27 pm
Miyamoto said that Twilight Princess was the last Zelda game "as we know it" (citation needed)

and there's a rumor that the next Zelda will be steam punk (citation needed) which sounds super cool.  

Pay Per Cuts

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:52 pm
Steam punk? What is this? also lmost everything with "punk" in it is lame imo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:03 pm
nitnit
Steam punk? What is this? also lmost everything with "punk" in it is lame imo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_punk  

Pay Per Cuts

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:04 pm
Ugh. Steam power is so inferior.  
Nintendo Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items