Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Tendall

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:08 pm
Rules

- Must be literate/semi-literate.
- Must be para/multi-para.
- Characters may be original (you'll just have to include a background).
- This does not have to follow the storyline.
- Role-play to the best of your abilities.
- Be considerate of other role-players.
- Have fun!

Characters

Salem Tendall - Salem Tendall
Itachi Girl5 - Anya Shichiou
vampire_knight_loves_zero - Lilith Cullen

Application

(Original Character)
Name:
Appearance (No pictures allowed; this is an advanced role-play):
History:
Sample Role-Play: (There is no limit, but the more given, the better chance there is of getting in.)

(Existing Character)
Name:
Sample Role-Play: (Refer to the Original Character application for guidelines.)

Send all applications to me over messages. Thank you.

Sample Application

This is my own application that have made for everyone to check against. Please follow the exact format posted in the above section. I will not accept any other application formats.

(Original Character)
Name: Salem Tendall
Species: Werewolf
Appearance: Salem has dark russet skin like any other Quileute; however, her eyes are a deep green. Although hereditary, these eyes single her out the most from any of the other Indians. She enjoys switching her wardrobe between the traditional Indian garments and the new-wave goth/punk styles. She wears the darker clothes on a daily basis unless she feels "dressy" or has a special event that day.
History: Salem used to live in the deep south - Alabama, to be exact - before her parents unwillingly dragged her to Forks, Washington. In Alabama, her best friend, Isaac, was one of the few people who respected her. She had many friends, but she only trusted Isaac. After a time, she grew warmer and warmer towards him, and, before she knew it, she was head-over-heels in love with him. It took everything she had, but she finally was able to gather the courage to ask him on a date.

Apparently shocked, Isaac told her that he would consider the offer and tell her the following day what he had decided. Flustered, Salem left to talk to her friends that had cheered her on, telling her to ask him out. Isaac smiled serenely at the group and made his decision then.

The following night, Isaac stopped by Salem's house to pick her up for the date, but Salem wanted to "pretty him up," as her friends called it. She straightened his hair and put eyeliner on him, though he complained profusely all the while.

After the date was over, Isaac walked Salem to her porch and kissed her good-night. Ecstatic, Salem watched as he drove away before leaping into her room with joy and hugging a pillow until it was permanently damaged.

The next morning, Salem heard at school that Isaac had been killed in a car wreck. She was completely torn to pieces about the matter and decided not to show up to school. It was during this time that her parents agreed that she needed a fresh start, so they forced her to move to Forks with them to stay with their relatives.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:16 pm
Do you have a plot to interest roleplayers in? Are you roleplaying the original Twilight? Or creating a storyline of your own?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Salem Tendall

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:57 pm
The plot develops with the turns that the role-players themselves give; it's a free-for-all.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:26 pm
When are we going to know if we are in or not? And when is the RP going to start?  

vampire_knight_loves_zero

Salem Tendall

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:15 pm
The roleplay will start as soon as we get two or more characters. Please message me to sign up for the roles.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:42 pm
ooc: Until we get more people, I'll play the existing characters to the best of my abilities. This will pick up in New Moon, just before Embry, Jake, and Quil become werewolves.

~|~

A young girl with glossy raven hair that reached her back stood on the edge of the rocky cliff in La Push. Her green eyes were glazed over in thought as she remembered the times she'd had with her friends at the beach she was on; cliff diving, sharing stories, the cook-outs... they were so clear in her mind. Every face, every sentence, every movement was recorded in her memory.

She noticed minor details as well - Jacob seemed a lot happier nowadays because of a girl, Bella, that he had been hanging out with. Quil was the same as always, scarfing down anything he could get his hands on. Embry was the most sane, however different from the norm that he was.

A smile found its way across the girl's lips as she heard the soft crunching of footsteps behind her. Now broken from her trance, she turned to see who had found her.

Salem Tendall

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:29 pm
((can i say something? i don't know who you're character is. it would help me if you posted her or him so i know. not trying to be rude or anything. it's just i like to know who all the RP characters in a stroy are. it helps me. sorry for any uncovince))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:47 pm
ooc: Oh, of course, of course. I'll modify the first post and include her details. I'm sorry - I meant to do that. o.o;  

Salem Tendall

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:33 pm
((it's okay. i just want to know more about her. let me know when you do okay^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:44 am
ooc: It's posted. Hope it helps. ^^  

Salem Tendall

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:51 am
((yes it does thanks))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:53 am
((i have one question who is the girl? nevermind. can you still contuine and i'll post after you do okay))  

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff