Submit

Is angst good?
  Yep!
  It is very, very, bad
View Results

Tea Room Terror

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:25 pm
Hey everyone!

MidnightWalking did a story and wrote the end of New Moon through Edward's POV. It is amazing!

I provided the link for anyone that wants to read it:
to the story!

There are lots of beautiful artwork and other great stories on that website as well!

Disclaimer: I don't own Her Blood Sings, MidnightWalking does!

Also, there is a story done about the time after New Moon and before Eclipse. It's pretty good as well:
to this story!

It switches between Bella's and Edward's POV.

And Disclaimer: I don't own Beginning of Forever, MotherofaBella does!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:23 am
Wow thats really good!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

HoshiOdessa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:05 am
eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

This is friggen awsome! It helps me to think less of Breaking Dawn comming out. It's driving me crazy waiting. So thank you for posting this. I was wondering if there was any way to contact the writer so that I could complement them on there work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:07 am
I can't wait for Stephenie Meyer to release Edwards POV!!!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Tea Room Terror

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:56 am
Hoshi Kenichi

This is friggen awsome! It helps me to think less of Breaking Dawn comming out. It's driving me crazy waiting. So thank you for posting this. I was wondering if there was any way to contact the writer so that I could complement them on there work.

No problem, I loved it! There is another story which is pretty good which is after New Moon and before Eclipse. I'll see if I can track that one down. I think I stayed up till' Midnight reading this story, I wanted to e-mail her. :]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:05 am
I've posted the new story as well!  

Tea Room Terror

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:19 pm
That was INTENSE!
She's a fabulous writer!
Oh my God! She had me about to cry in those first few chapters when Edward thought Bella was dead (and let me tell you, I have only come that close to tears in a book once, when Edward left Bella in New Moon). WOW!
Seriously, that was just downright incredible.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:45 am
.Bucket.of.Joy.
That was INTENSE!
She's a fabulous writer!
Oh my God! She had me about to cry in those first few chapters when Edward thought Bella was dead (and let me tell you, I have only come that close to tears in a book once, when Edward left Bella in New Moon). WOW!
Seriously, that was just downright incredible.

I loved this story. I felt really bad for Edward, it kind of made me realize how bad it was for him. I should probably get an account and comment her. xD  

Tea Room Terror

minecraft frog

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:55 pm
zomg, that was one of the most powerful things i've ever read.
she might not be stephenie meyer, but she definetly can write! she should write her own books biggrin ! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:49 am
if only i could write that well..i can think it but writing it not a good thing  

Polyhymnia

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Tea Room Terror

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:14 am
teh illy
zomg, that was one of the most powerful things i've ever read.
she might not be stephenie meyer, but she definetly can write! she should write her own books biggrin ! heart

For a minute I thought I was reading some kind of spoiler or something. She did a really good job.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:14 am
OnTheHorizon
Hoshi Kenichi

No problem, I loved it! There is another story which is pretty good which is after New Moon and before Eclipse. I'll see if I can track that one down. I think I stayed up till' Midnight reading this story, I wanted to e-mail her. :]

Do you think she will make a beginning to Breaking Dawn?  

Emo Oompa Loompa

papershelf i c i c l e s

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:06 pm
wow... this is really good. i can hear edward's voice narrating the story and everything. im quite impressed. thanks for posting, i love it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:18 pm
omg this is one of the best ive ever read!! heart  

Ashley_whitlock

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Tea Room Terror

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:37 pm
I'm not sure if she will make a beginning. I check back to that site every once in a while looking for updates. The artwork is simply marvelous, I swear they are professionals.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games