Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
That was weird

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:02 am
I was playing .Hack // G.U. Volume 3: Redemption, and I didn't get the Mecha Grunty Quest yet. I was in a field, giving the Mecha Grunty its 30 something time of Chim Spheres, and it blasted off. I was like "Whoa!" O.o I haven't even gotten the Quest, and the Mecha Grunty was all done.

Then when I finally got the Quest, the NPC was like "look for Mecha Grunty." I didn't see it there. When we were done, the NPC was asking about Mecha Grunty, and understanding that it was okay. I just stood there, and was like "we never saw him." X3 That was so akward!

Has that happened to anyone else? Finishing a quest before you even get the quest?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:26 pm
Well, it's the first time I've ever heard of something like this happening, but not of a glitch happening in G.U. It seems as though the glitch is always game specific, as besides a glitch to easily win the steambike time trials, what happens on one game doesn't always work on another.  

Jack2634

Twilight-AlRex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:43 pm
I never even did that quest btw I got a question 4 u I'm trying 2 remake my old data but this time with all 100% is killin the shadow guy all I have 2 do In each game 2 get 100% or do I have 2 do all 100% each game?  
Game Assistance and Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games