Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
"TXT TLK" at The Ninja RPG

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperDuperRockLee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:04 pm
Quote:
ya i do and i just got back from shine i killd this dude with the same exp as me and i only had 56 life left cuz me had half of me life left

[now has a headache]...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:20 pm
-stares at the post-

Reminds me of something my friends would say over WoW or something like that. I know there is a chance you'll get shot or something if you don't type fast enough, but too bad. This is an RPG, a bit different situation, wouldn't you say? There is time to type correctly.  

Patron with a Mission

SuperDuperRockLee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:24 pm
And another horrible mass of anti-grammatical crud!

Quote:
I am starting a aktsuki orginazation because the people of silence have disrespected,hurted me and left me all alone in this pathetic village. I give you my word people of silence i will repay you for what you did to me and my girl firend xanbu_konan_uchihax and my friends xanbu_itachi_uchihax and Anbu_Hidan by conquer this pathetic village in the name of the akatsuki and under my rule!. Its was the people of silence who had filled my heart with darkness and lead me to this development.

My Plan= I want to destroy silence village and rebuiled it for me and the people who helped me accomplish my goal and secondly i want complete and total control of every sigle village in other word world domination and i will see to it in the end that i complete my goal for nothing shall stop me from completing it.

Leader=My dear and sweet love konan
Co-leader=Me
My partner=is xanbu_itachi_uchihax my new best friend and his anbu squad will help me.

Requriments=
Win 5 spars against me 1 spar a day.
Must have 500,000 to 1,000,000 exp.
Must be chuunin level or higher.
Must be a rogue ninja. or outlaw(samething)
Must Tell me why you wish to join.

If anyone shares the same faith in silence as me of being alone miss treated ignore and hate this village pm and the others that wish to join pm aswell and also for question.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:05 pm
I think part of my brain just died.  

Nicholas Kaze

Friendly Prophet

16,625 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Farrago

Proxy Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:17 pm
Part of your brain just died? I think I just died!  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:35 pm
*stares at the post*

I'm speechless, there are no words to describe how...horrible that was.

I'm actually glad that my Grammar Nazis friend isn't here or else she would commit suicide from how bad that post was done. Either that or hunt down the author of the post and...you don't need to know the rest. I just have to say that the post was horrendous and terrifying.  

Cevadeva

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff