Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
A Theory..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AmyAISHITERU

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:02 pm
I Was Reading The Quotes Of the Day On Stephenie's Site && I Noticed One From Tanya One Of The Vampires From The Coven In Denali Who was James' Mate If I Remember Correctly

Anyone Else Think That Maybe She Has Come To Take Revenge On The Werewolves Or Something Like That ?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:46 pm
I think she was coming for the wedding or The Cullens are in Alaska smile  

circus_freakshow

T0m03

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:25 pm
No, I believe that Victoria was James' only mate. Tanya is a part of the Denali clan in Alaska who is like the Cullen family. In Twilight, Laurent leaves James and Victoria and heads up there. I'm not entirely sure who he gets together with up there, but then he returns in New Moon, and almost feeds on Bella but then he gets killed by the werewolves. That's when Tanya's clan decided that they were not going to go down to Forks to help the Cullens fight against the newborns in Eclipse. (Wow, I'm such a nerd...) I can't really come to any conclusion as to why she would actually have a speaking role, though. If I think more about it, I would probably lose my mind in anticipation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:46 pm
My theory as to why Tanya has a speaking role, is either one:

Edward is taking Bella up to Alaska to change her (so she's in a secluded enviroment during her transformation and when she is bloodthirsty - although i think her gift is going to be to resist blood - she won't kill any humans).

second:

Tanya and her family is down in Forks, to see Edward get married since they're families are close.

I think the first one is more realistic....but we'll have to see the truth on august second! =p  

Jellycones

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:26 pm
Tanya was the one who showed interest in Edward while they were living there but he turned her down.
Irina, Tanya's sister', had romantic involvement with Laurent, though. (I think it was Irina, it might have been the other one, but I'm pretty sure it was Irina.)
Now that you say that . . .
What if the Denali clan is there for the wedding and they fight the wolves??
Because Irina (or whoever Laurent was with) was pissed at the wolves fpr killing him to save Bella, so if they're that close . . .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:29 am
Eh, I assume that the Alaska clan came down on an invite since they're an extention of the family. The way she greeted Edward was friendly. As for her having a speaking role, well I'm thinking it's to get a little tention going between her and Bella to make the story a little more intresting. She did after all have the hots for Edward before.

BTW, I have t say that this is my fav quote.

"Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You're not taking him to a strip club, are you?"

lol  

HoshiOdessa

My_Wolfs_Wings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:24 am
.Bucket.of.Joy.
Tanya was the one who showed interest in Edward while they were living there but he turned her down.
Irina, Tanya's sister', had romantic involvement with Laurent, though. (I think it was Irina, it might have been the other one, but I'm pretty sure it was Irina.)
Now that you say that . . .
What if the Denali clan is there for the wedding and they fight the wolves??
Because Irina (or whoever Laurent was with) was pissed at the wolves fpr killing him to save Bella, so if they're that close . . .

I have to say that i agree with your theory! ^.^  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff