If Some One Was Fat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:45 am
Here's a weird question and some thing to ponder. Okay, here's something I've been thinking about for a few days, but I can't seem to answer. It keeps falling in between beautiful and fat or beautiful and skinny.

If some one was fat and bit by one of Stephenie's vampires, would they become skinny as well with becoming gorgeous? I mean, most people find being fat ugly and reject it quickly. Most find being skinny beautiful.

Would a fat person's transformation make them skinny? If so, it'd be a weird transformation to watch for a few days. I mean, just think about. All of a sudden you're watching some one that happens to be about two-hundred and fifty pounds go skinny.

Like I said, this was one weird question in the beginning. I hope some one can answer this for me. That'd be really intensely great for some one to do. :]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:38 am
I've always wondered this too. I would assume that they would become skinny, but that would look weird if a person that was large suddenly shrunk overnight. Being thin is associated with beautiful.  

Tea Room Terror

piercing_golden_eyes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:00 am
I'm not sure, but you can always go check out "Vampire Mythology" on Twilight Lexicon to see if they mention it. However, I remember reading that usually vampires try to change people who seem to have special talents or are extraordinarily beautiful. That's why it is rare that you would encounter someone like James who is described as "nondescript" in Twilight because he was average as a vampire. Hope this sort of helps! Maybe, I don't know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:05 pm
OnTheHorizon
I've always wondered this too. I would assume that they would become skinny, but that would look weird if a person that was large suddenly shrunk overnight. Being thin is associated with beautiful.

It would be weird, and it sounds really hard.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Fifii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:08 pm
that is weird, but i do think someone fat would become skinny  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:12 pm
piercing_golden_eyes
I'm not sure, but you can always go check out "Vampire Mythology" on Twilight Lexicon to see if they mention it. However, I remember reading that usually vampires try to change people who seem to have special talents or are extraordinarily beautiful. That's why it is rare that you would encounter someone like James who is described as "nondescript" in Twilight because he was average as a vampire. Hope this sort of helps! Maybe, I don't know.

It some what helps...

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Jellycones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:36 pm
I don't think they would become skinny. I think they'd become stunning and gorgeous, and most would look past the person being fat. You know?

Because remember what they said in a previous thread that Stephenie said, if a human was pregnant, and transformed, she'd be stuck in the same exact body as she had before she was turned....so she'd be pregnant as a vampire aswell. Just her baby wouldn't be developing anymore.

Quote:
I’ve had tons of people ask if vampires can have babies. The answer is no. When someone becomes a vampire, it’s as if they are frozen exactly as they are in that moment. His or her (and we’ll go with her because it’s more central to this discussion) body no longer experiences change. Hair does not grow, nor do fingernails (if you cut your hair, you’re stuck. That’s why Alice’s hair is so short–it was growing back from being shaved in the asylum). This applies to all changes–so a woman would no longer have any kind of ovulation cycle. If she were already pregnant when she was bitten, both she and the fetus would be frozen in that state. Which would really suck–pregnant for eternity? I’m shuddering at the thought.

=)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:38 am
i do think that you would be skinny because it would be harder to attract "victims" and to fight with other vampires. you would probably die more quickly.  

pengigirl14

Ashley_whitlock

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:31 pm
nope, SM said when they get bitten they stay the same, just sparkle skin and cold skin, and the eyes that change. i think thats all that changes....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:57 pm
ha!! thank you!!!

ive been meaning to ask that for a
long time. just, eh, never got around
to it. and also, i didnt think anyone
knew the answer.

in all of the fanfictions ive read,
it seems that when you change
you get a little more toned.

but, its just a fanficton, so it could
be wrong. it makes sense, though.

the more toned you are, the better
looking. so it would make more
sense that if a fat person were to
change, they would get skinny.

what i think is; you lose some weight
during the change, get toned.

if a skinny person were to change,
there bodies would lose a little weight.
muscles become more prominent.

if a fat person were to change, what
i think would happen is, again, they
would lose some weight. more than
the skinny person. but not too dramatic
of a weight loss. and a little more
muscle. but you wouldnt be able to
see much. depending on the person.
if it were a 400 lbs. guy, i believe he
would lose enough to move around
easier and be slightly more attractive.

if it were an anorexic person, once
again, they would build muscle. but
you would be able to see it easier
than others, considering theres
pretty much absolutely no fat on the
body.

Dine with the Damned

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:50 pm
I think fat people wouldn't get skinny- they would just be a very beautiful version of themselves. There are several beautiful plus size people such as Queen Latifa and Marissa Jaret Winkour to name a few.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games