Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:10 pm
Grit: Oh now you have free the kitsune is only matter of time to realize who will control the body so you have an interesting device there, not only is hard like a diamond, it has a lot of power, so can i ask who are you? (This is for TK)
-Grit then look what happen to Isaac and see if he was control on his body or he will lose to the kitsune fury-
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:09 pm
Dark. Very... dark...

Why... why can't I see? Where am I...?

Bump. Bubump. Bump. Bubump. Bump. Bubump. Bump. Bubump. Bump. Bump. Bubump. Bump....

A feeling of weightlessness seemed to consume his body, wrapping tendrils of nothingness around his body, bringing an atmosphere of suffocation upon him. His heartbeat had returned to normal, at least. But still... he felt death close in upon him. Creeping ever closer to his soul, to take his final breath.

He couldn't think. He couldn't breathe. What did the book tell him? What did the kitsune say? There had to be something...! Something important.... Isaac tried to remember what had happened and where he was. The memories slowly trickled back. His tail being grabbed. His finding the book. Falling and blackness in the garden. Then flames surrounding and singeing him. Voices both dangerous and benign. Pain. And then the blackness.

I have to get back to the beginning. With a conscious effort, Isaac tried to peer into the darkness, hoping to discern his whereabouts. Then... he saw a small crimson light, blinking in rhythm to his heartbeat. If by a gravitational pull, Isaac began to float towards it, and as he did so, breath began to fill his lungs. He breathed in cold, piercing air. He coughed lightly as the swirling air burned within his chest. Yet, he continued until the warmth of life in his heart began to permeate his being.

Now what...? I got here with help. How am I going to get out of here without help...? I've gotta think of everything... If I'm at my heart, then how'd I get here from my brain...? Perhaps a trip on the aorta? No... Considering that I haven't seen a single vein or artery anywhere, I'll have to assume my body isn't itself right now. I've just got to keep moving forward. Floating past the crimson, beating light, he kept moving.

Again he was within the darkness, but it was of a different type. There was warmth beginning to permeate his whole being, and he had begun to feel more tangible. More feeling his way than seeing, Isaac made his way onward and upward until he could suddenly float no more.

His eyes opened wide. A dead end? How can there be a dead end in my body? Turning himself about, something glinted in the extremities of his vision. A small crack that glowed with a faint azure hue. Slowly drifting towards the opening. And once inside the crevice, blue light showered over his being. And within that blue light, a voice called out to him.

"So, my victor, I supposed as a gift for besting me, I would make sure you could find your way out. I will go back to living in one of your tails after you have exited and begin taking care of your other tail. It hasn't yet awakened but when it does, its powers will need to be looked over. You have shown you will do what it takes to protect others from yourself, and that you have the will to sacrifice everything, if need be. You have the potential to do great things, and I know that your mother would tell you the same." And so the voice faded into obscurity, leaving Isaac more confused than ever. But there was no time to lose, and Isaac forged through into the center of the blue light, loosing sparks of gold, crimson, and azure.

Then pain shot through his body, blackness surrounded him, and blood escaped from his mouth as he let loose a haggard cough. Frost shook loose from his fur as he trembled from the pain in his chest. His body convulsed for a moment, then grew at once at peace. His eyes fluttered open, then... a whisper...

"Well, at least I'm alive... even... if I don't really feel like it.... whew..."  

okiedokoro

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:34 pm
::Tk shown hidden behind a tree observing Isaac's awakening from afar::
Bravo, Isaac. Well done. Good to know you freed yourself. Although I'm afraid the lab already knows of this little incident. Hopefully they won't go and consider you a test subject...Well, I'd better get out of here before I'm discovered.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:00 pm
Lance waited in that spot constantly looking at his watch. As the seconds ticked by. He assumed something was about to happen when the clock struck 1:13. He wasn't entirely sure what he would do once confronted with this figure. But it was imperative for his sanity that he learn that they are actually something real. And not just something he has imagined. I couldn't have imagined this...could I? His watch said 1:12 pm and at this moment. He stopped looking at the time. He wanted to see this creature plain as day whatever it was. Lance stared down the hallway with his back to the doorway. There was absolutely no way this creature could sneak up on him. He wouldn't just catch it out of the corner of his eye like all of the other times.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:57 pm
Everything hurt. Isaac's muscles felt like jelly and nothing wanted to move. He could taste iron on his lips as they cracked from the frost and as blood trickled from his mouth. He hadn't felt this bad since someone spiked his drink at last year's Christmas party. That was one heck of a ride. Isaac tried to roll over, but only managed a light rocking motion before his muscles screeched in agony. Every heartbeat was a labor of survival. The only comfort was the glowing tome in front of him, lending him a pale blue light, letting him know he was still among the conscious. He didn't know how he'd escape the pain, but he hoped someone would come to his aid. {[HINT HINT]} He didn't care who - the grabby proctor, the bleeding angel, or even the headmaster - he just needed help.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:38 pm
((AND THEN ISAAC EXPLODES AND THE THREAD IS SHOT 100K FEET INTO THE AIR! IT THEN COLLIDES WITH A NEARBY PASSING AIRLINER AND KNOCKS OFF AN ENGINE! THE LACK OF ENGINE CAUSES IT TO CARINE DOWN, DOWN, DOWN TOWARDS AN INTERSECTION OF 3 18-WHEELERS CONTAINING 400 GALLONS OF HELIUM, HYDROGEN, AND SULFURIC ACID! OH NOES!!! C'mon.... anyone?))  

okiedokoro

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Gramsters are invading this dead Roleplay. Where they will most likely be attacked by random made up minotaurs and pixies. :0

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:03 pm
LanceCalvis
Gramsters are invading this dead Roleplay. Where they will most likely be attacked by random made up minotaurs and pixies. :0

User Image

User Image

found another gramster :O

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
cool_boi1000 rolled 13 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 5, 5, 6, 4, 2, 2, 1, 2, 2, 3, 6 Total: 45 (13-78)

cool_boi1000

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:04 am
Username:cool_boi1000
Character Name:lawkis(lawkee)
Race: human
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: see photo
Brief bio/history: a young shaman warior from a hmong tribe
Personality: quiet
Powers:rage stike,sonic blow,one death,thunder and fire power
Weapons: katar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff