MC Date Change...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:12 pm
I just find it upsetting because for the last year and a half it has always been the 15th. ALWAYS. Now we have to wait an extra several days for a new mc to arrive. I liked half and half. Why gaia why?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:24 pm
Say what?

We get to open them sooner now.
I think we still get to buy them on the first?

Or maybe I misunderstand.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:17 pm
And you have the envelope sitting there mocking you for less time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:36 pm
Meh. As long as they have a set date, I am fine with whatever.  

Cattrain

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:53 pm
Earlier date = GOOD!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:35 pm
lilartichoke
Say what?

I think what he meant was that we have to wait longer for the next month to come with new letters.

I really don't mind the change. I guess I'll just have to buy the letters earlier when they're cheap before it's opened.

I feel a little bit sad though. because the MCs are released earlier people will have a longer time to buy the letters and they would most likely buy more if they like what is inside.

which just means Gaia is trying to find more ways to get more money from us. I guess that is still a good thing, at least the MCs will be cheaper now? :3  

Neiina

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:53 am
Neiina
lilartichoke
Say what?

I think what he meant was that we have to wait longer for the next month to come with new letters.

I really don't mind the change. I guess I'll just have to buy the letters earlier when they're cheap before it's opened.

I feel a little bit sad though. because the MCs are released earlier people will have a longer time to buy the letters and they would most likely buy more if they like what is inside.

which just means Gaia is trying to find more ways to get more money from us. I guess that is still a good thing, at least the MCs will be cheaper now? :3

=/ Yea I did mean that the time between 8-next month is a longggg time. I liked that we had our envelopes half and half. This is going to throw things off a bit.
-shrug-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:51 am
It is a long time.
Gonna suck if the MC sucks.
Just sitting there waiting.
Looking at the suckage of the MC.

hehe.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:15 am
I remember the poll that resulted in the 15th date, but when was the new poll?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:24 am
It hasn't really changed that much. We just get to see what the MC is a week sooner than we usually would.

The thing that concerns me is item quality. If they push up the release date, is it going to rush the artists and result in half-baked item ideas and badly drawn MCs? Maybe not, I guess they still have the same amount of time to work on them.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lady Catalina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:41 am
This month is the only time that we
actually have less time between MC's.
After August's MC it'll still be a whole
month between them. So it really does
not change a whole lot. *shrugs*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:20 pm
Karma v2
It hasn't really changed that much. We just get to see what the MC is a week sooner than we usually would.

The thing that concerns me is item quality. If they push up the release date, is it going to rush the artists and result in half-baked item ideas and badly drawn MCs? Maybe not, I guess they still have the same amount of time to work on them.

I would think not, right after the items are released the artists would work on the MCs for the next month right? so it would be same amount of time, just that they would have an extra week to work in August for the items that are released in September.  

Neiina

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff