Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Muslims Shocked 2 hear that Walkers Crisps contains ALCAHOL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:55 pm
Zaaki

Why don't u do it yourself, instead of telling Jibril to do it?

But what about the spit and all that stuff in your body, don't they make the alcohol blow up?
because he's more informed than i am when it comes to islam....I believe that's due to the fact that he is Muslim and I'm not.

...if alcohol was combustible inside the human body, the only people who would drink it would be those who would commit suicide.
>.>

Alcohol does affect certain kinds of bacteria, and kills bacteria in your mouth. Which is good and bad. Most of the time its bad bcteria that is killed in your mouth, hence why mouthwashes such as listerine contains alcohol. Spit/saliva will exist in your mouth until you are dehydrated, which too much alcohol can do to you. Nothing that exists in flavoring can do that to you. However, too much sodium will make you constipated and retain water, which isn't good.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:43 am
Ratri_Cat
Zaaki

Why don't u do it yourself, instead of telling Jibril to do it?

But what about the spit and all that stuff in your body, don't they make the alcohol blow up?
because he's more informed than i am when it comes to islam....I believe that's due to the fact that he is Muslim and I'm not.

...if alcohol was combustible inside the human body, the only people who would drink it would be those who would commit suicide.
>.>

Alcohol does affect certain kinds of bacteria, and kills bacteria in your mouth. Which is good and bad. Most of the time its bad bcteria that is killed in your mouth, hence why mouthwashes such as listerine contains alcohol. Spit/saliva will exist in your mouth until you are dehydrated, which too much alcohol can do to you. Nothing that exists in flavoring can do that to you. However, too much sodium will make you constipated and retain water, which isn't good.

Soo we wont get insain ore die ore get crazy ore retarded ore evil ore injuried ore anything like that if we eat it?

And how can we eat it? Ain't alcohol, alcohol even when it is in the snack? I mean u eat it, and it is in the mouth!

Ore do they have some weird thaste atoms, that only gives thaste? lol  

Zaakii

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:25 am
Zaaki

Soo we wont get insain ore die ore get crazy ore retarded ore evil ore injuried ore anything like that if we eat it?

Absolutely not. In fact, it is impossible for that to happen. It is the wrong type of alcohol and it's evaporated....meaning only flavoring is left, and any alcohol that MIGHT be there is close to non-existent because it's such a small amount.

Zaaki
And how can we eat it?

Because it's NOT INTOXICATING

Zaaki
Ain't alcohol, alcohol even when it is in the snack? I mean u eat it, and it is in the mouth!
NO IT IS NOT. GO BACK AND READ MY ORIGINAL POST. OR GO READ WHAT JIBRIL AND I SET UP ABOUT ALCOHOL

THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ALCOHOL. THE TYPE USED IN FLAVORING CANNOT INTOXICATE YOU IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.
MOST OF IT IS EVAPORATED, LEAVING ONLY FLAVOR BEHIND.

Zaaki
Ore do they have some weird thaste atoms, that only gives thaste? lol

NO. YOU CANNOT TASTE THE ALCOHOL UNLESS THE PRODUCER HAS IT LABELED AS AN ALCOHOL-CONTAINING ITEM, LIKE CHOCOLATE WHISKEY BOTTLES OR CERTAIN KINDS OF MOUTHWASH AND WHATNOT.  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff