Reply ~ Main Forum ~
i can't beleive this

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:06 pm
i recieved a pm tellign me that i've been kicked out of a guild Named "Christian Gothic" now for all the heads i bust in and all the crap i give people i can understand it but at teh same time i'm still involved in other christian guilds and accepted as a satanist. the only part that i can't figure out is if christians are supposed to be lovign and accepting and goths generaly don't give two shits about peoples religion why that guild would kick me out. if there are any members of this guild involved with christian gothc could you please find out for me? sorry i needed to vent.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:48 pm
I am a (non-active) member of Christian Gothic, and from what I've seen, they are a bastardized version of what they say they stand for. The website they claim to be based on is actually quite good, but for some reason, that guild just... sucks. Hence my non-activity.

*can't stand it when Christians misrepresent Christ's love*

Yeah, I should probably stop before I go into my full-on rant that drags on for several pages and insults every single human being ever to live (including myself).

The bottom line is, all people are sinful, and that includes Christians. Christianity has gained a lot of power, and power corrupts. Just remember that not all Christians are going to be as judgemental as the people on Christian Gothic are.

I'll be praying for you.  

j3ll0_m0nk3y

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:31 am
When you need to vent, there is a stickied thread in the Life Issues subforum called The Rantbox.

If you want to find out why you were kicked out of the guild, PM the mod who banned you, or the guild's captian.  
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games