Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
Accepting New Crew Members Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

After the ceremony, we should
  Run holding hands.
  Make sand angels.
  Angst.
  Make sweet, sweet, monkey love.
View Results

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:18 pm
Re: Angel and Rika.

You both seem like sensible people. Considerably not-crazy, and such. ;D I'd be willing to make an exception to the post count rule for both of you, 'cause I like you two, and you seem to be pretty active around Gaia, which is more than I can say for most applicants, lol. And you're both interested in the series, and that's a major plus too. cool

So I'm going to pm the other active mod, and see what she says. And if we agree, I'll promote you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:07 pm
suu_no_clover

You both seem like sensible people. Considerably not-crazy, and such. ;D I'd be willing to make an exception to the post count rule for both of you, 'cause I like you two, and you seem to be pretty active around Gaia, which is more than I can say for most applicants, lol. And you're both interested in the series, and that's a major plus too. cool

So I'm going to pm the other active mod, and see what she says. And if we agree, I'll promote you.

Thankyou very much! i will try to do my best for this guild, even if i am not picked to be a crew member i would love to help out where i can :3

qtest_lil_angel

Crew

Mythical Seeker

born toulouse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:50 pm
suu_no_clover

Thank you very much :3
i will do what i can in this guild, even if i am not able become a crew member ^^
would you need me to post in the main crew recruiting thread?
just asking n-n

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:15 pm
Aw, you guys are sweet.

And you don't have to worry about helping as a non-crew member, Mercuryangel and I both agreed to promote you. 8D Welcome to the teaaaam.

For now, your main responsibilities are taking care of any spam topics you spot, cooling down any debate that gets too angry (not usually a problem, but you never know), etc. If you have any questions you can post, or pm me.

Look forward to tidying this place up, and coming up with some fun stuff to liven up the guild with you guys.
heart  

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:32 pm
suu_no_clover
Aw, you guys are sweet.

And you don't have to worry about helping as a non-crew member, Mercuryangel and I both agreed to promote you. 8D Welcome to the teaaaam.

For now, your main responsibilities are taking care of any spam topics you spot, cooling down any debate that gets too angry (not usually a problem, but you never know), etc. If you have any questions you can post, or pm me.

Look forward to tidying this place up, and coming up with some fun stuff to liven up the guild with you guys.
heart

you got it boss~
(^.~)-b

and thank you ^^
I will do my best n-n

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:59 pm
suu_no_clover
Aw, you guys are sweet.

heart

Thankyou so much for letting me join the crew of such a awesome guild!
I will defiantly try my best to do all i can in this guild!
-salutes- if theres anything else you would like me to do, just ask :3
Thankyou again

qtest_lil_angel

Crew

Mythical Seeker

Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items