[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
What is Kaname up to?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could anyone of the Night Class be a Traitor?
NO, IT CAN"T BE!!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
To think about it,there could be,,,,but who?
90%
 90%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 10

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:21 am
In Chapter 41, Ichijo warned the others if they follow Kaname's Plan, they will become the World Criminals to the council? Is Kaname actually going to play a little War Game with the Senate? Is Kaname's Hunchs are right? Is there Traitor among the Night Class. It can be anyone.
I'm going to Cry if it's any of our favs, That means Kain, Aidou and even Ruka

What gave me this questions is that Rido seems to rely on the Council's aid and Kaname's Act of suspicison, towards the Night Class. Wait, lol le me flip that around. The Council seems to rely on Rido, therefore making them look like a bunch of greedy little swine who want power, bowing before a Kuran.

So basically, the question is: What do you think Kaname is up to?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:14 pm
The senate is under the control of that no good uncle so of course I think Kanme is going to start some war 3nodding There figting the 'man' dude xd Question is will they all make it out alive.
.....And Allucard.....well sweatdrop he scares me but I bet he was a pureblood like Rido. They both are kind of evil, you know 3nodding  

haloeclipse270

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:15 pm
That also means Ichijo has to confront his Grandpa who is in leauge with the Council.

But Just by seeing Alucard have Hellhounds Jump out of him like Bees and fall into pieces of Dark Mass and flesh and summon legions of Familiars, I would say he would be...let's just say probably a Level even higher then Level A sweatdrop I can't hardly picture any of the Purebloods in VK doing the Same thing

Can anyone picture Kaname going berserk and have a form similer to this?
http://luketheripper.deviantart.com/art/Alucard-s-Power-88150643  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:34 am
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
That also means Ichijo has to confront his Grandpa who is in leauge with the Council.

But Just by seeing Alucard have Hellhounds Jump out of him like Bees and fall into pieces of Dark Mass and flesh and summon legions of Familiars, I would say he would be...let's just say probably a Level even higher then Level A sweatdrop I can't hardly picture any of the Purebloods in VK doing the Same thing

Can anyone picture Kaname going berserk and have a form similer to this?
http://luketheripper.deviantart.com/art/Alucard-s-Power-88150643

The reason Alucard is able to have those abilities is because of two reasons:

1. He's Dracula, the first true vampire.

2. The Hellsing family performed experiments upon him to make him stronger. Which is why he has those strange abilities, on top of any other powers that he may have had before that.

The Pure-Bloods in Vampire Knight can be powerful, but not even close to the level of power that Alucard holds. Plus, the Vampire Knight vampires are more humanized, so they act less like a traditional vampire. Thus, they really only fit into their world and Alucard into his own.

And I doubt Alucard could fall into a rank of power in the Vampire Knight world, other than a new rank that they'd have to add because of his abilities.

Wolblade

Dedicated Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

_shuriken7_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:02 am
I think Kaname is trying to change the way the vampire world "works". Like he doesn't like what the Senate is doing and what not. If you look at it, the secret societies (senate and Hunter Association) have both become very corrupt and the main characters of the story look like they're trying to overthrow them. I guess we'll just have to see.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:02 am
_shuriken7_
I think Kaname is trying to change the way the vampire world "works". Like he doesn't like what the Senate is doing and what not. If you look at it, the secret societies (senate and Hunter Association) have both become very corrupt and the main characters of the story look like they're trying to overthrow them. I guess we'll just have to see.
You have a good point, Because the Senate was formed after the last of the Kuran Rulers decided to take is power towards the Senate, The Hunter's Assosciation is of course Corrupted, even the Head MAster of the Hunter's Association back-stabbed Zero by agreeing with the senate's sentence for murder, all underneath the Schemes Of Rido.

Is Kaname trying to restore the Vampire governement back to the Kuran's Rule?  

Donovan Gyoku

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:49 pm
I remeber kaname mentioning in the manga as well as the anime that he'd "destroy the pureblood that messed up the fate of the pureblood race" sweatdrop not exact I know, but thats what he mostly said. But if he did try to take control of the senate wouldn't that be dish in it self? Sigh, not into politics, but I love'm when there hot vampires.

And ALLUCARD could be an orginal pureblood vampire you know. We don't know what the orginals were like, so who knows. and sadly, he could take down probably everyone in the vk manga, man...he's that good. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:09 pm
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
In Chapter 41, Ichijo warned the others if they follow Kaname's Plan, they will become the World Criminals to the council? Is Kaname actually going to play a little War Game with the Senate? Is Kaname's Hunchs are right? Is there Traitor among the Night Class. It can be anyone.

What gave me this questions is that Rido seems to rely on the Council's aid and Kaname's Act of suspicison, towards the Night Class. Wait, lol le me flip that around. The Council seems to rely on Rido, therefore making them look like a bunch of greedy little swine who want power, bowing before a Kuran.

Kaname has many plans. We don't know his goal or the reason for what he's been doing, because it's hard to trust him when he says it's all for Yuuki. The way I see it, Kaname has been using Zero to get him to kill Rido, and possibly be killed by Rido. If he isn't killed by Rido, then Kaname (or the vampire hunters) will either kill him, or have him killed because he has become a "level E". There isn't proof that he's a level E right now, but that's what I assumed happened after he consumed his brother's blood.

In the long run, Kaname seems to be trying to free pure bloods from the grasp of the council. I would assume that he is concerned with gaining power in order to remove any obstacle, including any pureblood, that will get in the way. I think he became better friends with the Aidou family, and anyone else against the vampire council, so that he would have a larger group of supporters. Of course, Kaname doesn't really trust anyone besides Yuuki.

Could it be that Kaname is secretly being controlled by Alucard? Y.Y Wishful thinking. I don't think it's going to cross over, since Alucard is in England, and the academy is in Japan.  

RueNeko

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:07 am
RueNeko
Shadow Bikou Gyoku

Kaname has many plans. We don't know his goal or the reason for what he's been doing, because it's hard to trust him when he says it's all for Yuuki. The way I see it, Kaname has been using Zero to get him to kill Rido, and possibly be killed by Rido. If he isn't killed by Rido, then Kaname (or the vampire hunters) will either kill him, or have him killed because he has become a "level E". There isn't proof that he's a level E right now, but that's what I assumed happened after he consumed his brother's blood.

In the long run, Kaname seems to be trying to free pure bloods from the grasp of the council. I would assume that he is concerned with gaining power in order to remove any obstacle, including any pureblood, that will get in the way. I think he became better friends with the Aidou family, and anyone else against the vampire council, so that he would have a larger group of supporters. Of course, Kaname doesn't really trust anyone besides Yuuki.

Could it be that Kaname is secretly being controlled by Alucard? Y.Y Wishful thinking. I don't think it's going to cross over, since Alucard is in England, and the academy is in Japan.

Lol Thank you very much, that was my biggest question in my mind, where is Cross Academy.  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games