Reply dbz : the ultimate dragonball z guild
Supreme Kai's laws - the rules of the guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o mally cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:48 pm
1. No flaming - this means if someone in the guild is a rookie, you do not call him/her a noob! Do not make fun of others unless its in character and its called for.

2. No cybering: save the sex for adult sites! This isn't one of them.

3. No senseless killing - if someone breaks the rules of the guild only, then that is the only excuse and only a moderator of the guild can do the killing for the moderators are the Kais!

4. Keep the swearing on the down low. No saying ******** every two sentences or more frequently than that.

5. No God-modding! This means:

a) no taking control of other characters unless the character is unconscious and needs to be taken to the rejuivination chamber.

b) no acting all invincible and dodging every attack thrown at you.

c) No throwing attacks and not allowing any defense for your opponent.

6. Most importantly have fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:24 am
Make this into a sticky... cripes this guild is so disorganized! Organize it! This one will go dead before the end of the month is my prediction.  

Iori_Yagami1990

o mally cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:10 pm
what do you suppose we do maybe if my members posted a little it might help im trying to recruit some members if i prommote you to crew will you organize this guild and get some members  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:47 am
I can help organize the guild well enough to make it better, yes. And we need rules that will pertain to this guild only. I will see about members, but I am going to invite them via the stuff I sell from the marketplace.  

Iori_Yagami1990

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:56 am
The Ultimate Dragonball Z guild

1. Everyone starts at level 1 with their character no matter what race they may be.
2. Everyone gets 1 attack of their choice to start out with.
3. The more you post, the more attacks you can learn.
4. See the "Korin's tower" if you wanna see your current level.
5. If you wanna become crew because you know tons of people, report to "Kami's lookout".
6. For training, report to "Vegeta's training facility" for saiyans, report to "Frieza's spaceship" if you work for the villains, report to "Kame house" if you are human or reside on earth.
7. If you want to deposit some Zenie from the tournaments you fight in, then report to "The Capsule Corp bank"
8. If you are caught with disrespecting the moderators of this guild, your name will go in the "HFIL". This means if you flame others, and violate the rules set in the first post. You will also getting a PM from a moderator of the guild asking what your problem is. It won't be pretty if you get one of these.
9. Three times in the "HFIL" and you are banished from the guild. We don't wanna do it.
10. Most importantly, have fun! After all, a guild with no fun is no place to be.
11. All rookies that do not know how to post in a guild, please PM a moderator of this guild and we'll be happy to help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:48 am
That part has been fixed. And now, much to my disappointment, I must make a black list. Yes, this means someone is on warning and is one strike out of three to being booted from my guild.

The black list - usernames at risk of being booted because they broke the rules.

1. Ultimate Demon Goku - God-Modding in the Planet Vegetasai part of the roleplay. He was sent by Empress Dee to take care of the evil saiyans and put a post that meant that O Mally Cat's characters and Saiyan_Ninja's characters did not have a chance to defend themselves nor creating a scene where they had a chance to fight him.

Ultimate Demon Goku, if you mess up twice more, you are gone!  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

dbz : the ultimate dragonball z guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas