Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Planet Malachor - the home of the evil saiyans (xxdarkredxx is the mod for this)
Saiyajin Training grounds - One on one tutulage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o mally cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:06 pm
oh you want to fight me is that what it is hahaha you couldnt even scratch me
(hey would u feed my mewtwo a rare candy its in my signature i would really apprieciate it)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:30 pm
.just did.

"Thats Exactly What Im Going To Do"Ty Said As He Quickly Disapeared And Then Was A Few Feet Above Him And Shot Out Twenty Ki Blasts Then Finished It WIth A Dark Kamehameha"HA"  

TyS5644

o mally cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:35 pm
xicor just turned around and raised 1 palm and shot a massive big bang attack destroying the ki blast with little effort then hitting the kamehameha like a frieght train sending them into blast warfare  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:45 pm
"HA"Ty Yelled COntinueing TO Control The Kamehameha  

TyS5644

o mally cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:42 pm
xicor then started laughing and went super saiyan then the attack got about five times bigger and he wasnt barely even pushing any of his energy into it  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:49 pm
Ty Then Got hit By The Blast And Flew Back As The Blast Exspoded.He knew he was no match for xicor but he could try at least. he recovered from the blast and then looked striaght at xicori wonder what should i do now  

TyS5644

o mally cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:48 pm
there is nothing you can do  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:41 pm
"HA"Ty Quickly Ran To Him And Then Went Kaiosume Turning Purple Energy Then Lauched a Dark Kamehaemha"HAAAAAA"  

TyS5644

o mally cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:36 pm
xicor's scouter started beeping he moved from the blast then looked at the saiyan you better go ack where ever you came from because if you dont then you will be killed he then put his fingers to his for head and dis appeard  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:07 pm
"Well Then..."Ty Teleported Away Then Appeared On A Dummy"I Was Here To Receive Training Not Go Away"  

TyS5644

o mally cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:35 am
a messgae appeard on ty's scouter from 23 get of that planet hurry if that monster see's you then i cant help you come back to earth  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:35 pm
Ty teleports to Earth"Yes sir"  

TyS5644

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:29 pm
blade walked in the traning grounds and looked around he dident see anyone so he just started practicing on the dummys untill the teacher came  
Planet Malachor - the home of the evil saiyans (xxdarkredxx is the mod for this)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games