Submit

Bat
  Gold!
View Results

The Iron Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:11 pm
No, really.
That was cream-your-pants good.

But when you get a headache near the middle, it just wont end!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:10 am
The Original Communist
The Joker's magic trick.
<33
I nearly orgasmed in my seat when he did that.
surprised

Yeah! That was really good.
'And it's gone.'
Shame he's dead.
Another good bit was when he was in the nurse uniform, and the wig. In Harvey's room, and with the button. The one that didn't work. Almost.

Lady Heatherington-Smythe

Lexiel Belladonna

Astounding Fairy

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:30 pm
I love the movie so much enough to go see it four times in the theaters XD If I had an IMAX near my city I'd totally go! But the nearest for me is in a different city two hours north and I don't have any plans to visit that city...

My personal favorite seen had to have been when joker was stradling bat man near the end. I mean.. while that was happening I kept having flash backs to when he was being "questioned" at county when he said to Batman "You complete me" XD Damn my slashy mind! Still its funny to think about it.

Also all joker scenes were aweseome! My favorite one of those had to have been when he wanted his phone call XD <3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:05 am
Lady Heatherington-Smythe
The Original Communist
The Joker's magic trick.
<33
I nearly orgasmed in my seat when he did that.
surprised

Yeah! That was really good.
'And it's gone.'
Shame he's dead.
Another good bit was when he was in the nurse uniform, and the wig. In Harvey's room, and with the button. The one that didn't work. Almost.

I agree. Those were the best parts.

I will never be able to sum up my opinion of the Joker. he was what took the movie to the next level. it was more psychological triller then superhero movie, which really made it amazing. If Heath's performance doesn't win him Best actor, I'll be pissed.  

FennecZerda

Texas Drifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:55 pm
I loved that movie! Heath Ledger was just plain brilliant! I have a few favorite parts, 1)The Joker's magic trick 2)The Joker crashing the party 3)When Gambol tells the Joker "you're crazy", and he goes "No, I'm not. No...I'm *not.*"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:13 pm
my favrite part is the nurse part that was asomley funny

crying keath ledger was the best man who could play that so perfect crying

User Image lol  

xXtoxic_poisenXx

Lostt Eviie

3,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:03 pm
Ughh! You people are so lucky! I want to see it so bad! Some people are saying it might beat Titanic.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:39 pm
If anyone wants to rp in that kind of a batman rp please let me know in a pm.  

beachbabe_always

Tasty Crayons

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:37 pm
One of my favorite movies of all time now. Heath Ledger really did an AWESOME* job playing the Joker. I mean, excuse my language, but holy s**t, what an insane character. Everything about the movie was great. I regret not going to see it sooner than I did, or not seeing it again.... Now I have to wait for it to come out on DVD.... D;

Everyone has to see it simply because of the Joker. It's... indescribable. Very... psychotic and scary?

Anyway, go see it if you haven't. It rocks.

*I place "awesome" in all caps to emphasize how truly AWESOME this movie is. I don't do that with many movies. Caps lock is not my thang.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:20 pm
I loved this movie and I want them to keep making batman movies like this until all the actors die

I didn't like maggie ghilenhal (does it really matter?) as the girl friend i think that they should have either done away with her at the begining or just made her a new char. she sucked  

7raindrops

75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces