Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motorcycle building and horror movies =
  Boring.
View Results

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:49 am
Guh. I really want to skip through this boring-ness with Jacob.
But it's most of New Moon so I can't, really. Meh.
When will it end!? It's agonizing. gonk
Did anyone else think so when they read New Moon?
I wish Edward was back RIGHT NOW. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:53 am
Nah, I'm actually pretty into motorcycles and building cars and such myself--so I didn't find it boring in the least--I also liked seeing how Bella was without Edward. But, then again, I might have liked it because I'm not so much of a fan of Edward...

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

papershelf i c i c l e s

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:02 am
no, i agree with i am so oatmeal. i diint find it boring. and it was interesting to see bella without edward. and this is how shes getting her life back after edward tore it out and stomped all over it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:04 am
I was just extremely bored without constant crooked smiles and adorable remarks like this one:
User Image  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

T0m03

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:23 pm
I'm reading New Moon for the second time and I've actually just stopped at chapter 4 because well... I miss Edward and I don't want to read the next few chapters until he comes back so I know how you feel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:12 pm
The more you read the book the quicker it goes by. It drags the first time, but it won't do that forever.  

Tea Room Terror

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:30 pm
I hated New Moon because it just dragged on with her trying to get him back and she should have just enjoyed it with jacob and it would have been less boring  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:00 pm
Trust me, I wanted to do that too. But it's part of the story, so I couldn't.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

sky-lights

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:26 am
BORING? YES HELL YES!! i hated the whole book because edward left and my god the time with Jacob was just soooooooooo boring....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:38 am
New moon was...to say the least...very painful. I wanted Edward back too. I mean, I like Bella being Jacob's friend but it was just so....BLEH! I'm re-reading it now and I have to skim over some parts. This is the only book that really makes me cringe.

OH and then Edward comes back....and honestly she was WAY too excepting. I personally-no matter how much love I have from someone would've let him have it. Even though Edward knew the pain Bella went though, I REALLY wanted Bella to go into a rage. Does anyone else think so? I sure felt like yelling at Edward for making everyone suffer...lol.  

Aqua Anjel

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:50 am
I didn't expect her to take it that well either; but I was thinking more of a sadness like

crying "YOU BROKE MY HEART AND SAID YOU DIDNT WANT ME!" crying
not
scream "YOU BROKE MY HEART AND SAID YOU DIDNT WANT ME!" scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:00 pm
haha i was like you up until i read new moon again and i saw that jacob was actually really sweet and i kinda fely sorry for him.
@ aqua- yaeh I really wanted her to like yell and scream at him for being so ignorant even tho he was doing it for her own good  

x_Hoe-Chan_x

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:24 pm
I hated it when Edward left it kinda made me want to just stop reading the book, but I didn't I kept on reading and it wasn't so bad. I don't hate Jacob but I don't love him either, so reading that part of the book didn't kill me. But it does get kinda boring to read, and you want Edward back too. I think that if they make New Moon a movie too it will suck, because it have hardly any Edward in it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:00 am
Well i can't really agree with any of you guys.

I ordered Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse months ago, and the first book i got was New Moon. And there was only a few glimpses of Edward in there so i came to rely more heavily opon Jacob Black.

So yeah.. since i didn't know much about the character's personal histories or personalities very well, i just thought Bella was so stupid for picking this vampire guy who left her over a werewolf who was there protecting her.

In short, the first time i read a Stephenie Meyer book, it was New Moon and i detested Edward Cullen and loved Jacob Black.

But if they make a New Moon movie, lol, just think about the voice overs. Everytime i read New Moon and Bella hears Edward, i think about crappy voice overs.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff