Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:09 pm
((sorry in advance for the long post)) The three wolves eyes and Rosalie's braclet glowed and three wolves turned into people. Lusian, turned into a skinny boy with white blonde hair, white boots, black pants, a black and crimson stripped shirt and an overcoat.
User Image

Azrael turned into a beautiful girl with long dark hair, a white dress with a blue sash around her waist and carrying a sword.
User Image

and Samael turned into a dark haired man with black pants, a black over coat and black ribbon tied around his eyes.
User Image

"Lusian..Azrael..Samael....how did you change?" Rosalie asked starring at her friends. They all bowed to her. Then Samael sat down next to her.

"Every few hundred years we turn into humans" Samael answered. Lusian walked over to Alucard and patted him on the head.

"Good puppy" he mocked. Azrael slapped Lusian upside the head.

"Quit being a jerk." she scolded  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:17 pm
Alucard growls, his cross glowing red.  

TheScarletDawn

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:36 pm
"Lusian.." Rosalie scolded. he imidiatly froze. Azrael shoke her head at him

"idiot..." she muttered, and slapped him on the back. Lusian growled in return. Samael walked over to Alucard and bowed to him.

"forgive my friend, he's a bit slow in the head" he said

"I HEARD THAT!!" Lusian yelled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:37 pm
Alucard barked in reply. Baku steps forward to stand next to Alucard's shoulder.  

TheScarletDawn

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:53 pm
"Lusian, calm down" Rosalie urged. Lusian froze once more then walked to Rosalie and then got down on all fours like a dog. Rosalie stroked his hair, and he lied down on his side while she scratched his head.

"awww....no fair...i want my head scratched to...." Azrael whined to herself. Samael bowed once more to Alucard then walked with Azrael to sit by Rosalie's side. Rosalie turned to Baku.

"I'm sorry about Lusian, he's always looking for a fight." she said kindly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:42 pm
Baku looks at Rosalie "Its ok, Alucard is the same way." ...Her eyes then drifted to the three who once were wolves. "How did they...?"  

TheScarletDawn

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:19 pm
"I don't know...." she said thinking "I don't know what they are...or where they came from. they earliest memory I have is waking up in the snow with these three protecting me" Samael closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Rosalie looked down at Lusian and started humming a lullaby  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:19 am
"Thats cool." ...Baku sits down, petting Alucard, who had layed down next to her... "How long have they been with you?"  

TheScarletDawn

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:44 pm
"they've been with me since i woke up which was about 3 thousand years ago. as for how long befor that..I don't know" she answered.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:53 am
"Wow. Thats a long time ago." ...Baku scratched Alucard behind the ears... "I've only been with Alucard for about 300 yrs."  

TheScarletDawn

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:21 pm
"ah, even so he seems to like you quite i bit" she said, Lusian, Azrael and Samael were already fast asleep. Lusian's arm was twitching, and he growled softly in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:40 pm
"Yeah, we've saved eachother a couple times, and he's totally attatched to me."  

TheScarletDawn

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:55 pm
-walks out on to the grounds- sits down and says hi to the people standing by  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:06 pm
-Walks by a girl and says hi and bows- Im belthazor Vie a woundering Daywalker  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

Dark Rose Bella

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:47 pm
*a girl with a crown on her head black hair and amulet around her neck walks up a small puppy with red eyes fangs and white fur follows her * "hello everyone iam princess bella of ferval this is my hound serena"  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff