Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:27 pm
Meanwhile, at Kame House, Trunks's daughter Ladybug detected an energy reading that was weird.

She exited the house and saw a saiyan! She jumped up and down trying to get his attention and somehow managed to figure out how to fly. She met him face to face and said, "Hi, mister! Are you lost? I can help you at Kame house. Come on! Follow me!" She grabbed onto Blade's hand and flew her to Kame House. She then called out to Keiko.

"Keiko! There is this saiyan here to see someone. He has a scouter, but that thing will break for whomever he's finding."

Just then another saiyan youngling entered named Titan. He looked at Blade and said, "Terry's at the World's tournament stage. If you hurry, you may find him there."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:44 am
Blade looked at Titan and said, "thank you sir my names Blade and i'v been sent to find him to help him so i have to go, if you need and help just call me with this." Blade gives Titan a communicator "there are alot of weird stuff goin on and i dont like people to get hurt so if u need any help just call ok." Blade hurrys to the World's tournament stage but stops and comes back, he smiles and said. "ummm wich way is it?"  

gotenks ss1
Crew

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:17 am
In the dining hall, as Vegeta was eating he had his scouter channel link open just for the usual chatter. Hearing Blade's question, Vegeta replied, "Blade, this is your King Vegeta. The world tournament stage is east and north fo the Kame House. No, I am not on earth, I am on the homeworld eating. Now don't think I never helped any of you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:07 pm
Blade thanked vegeta said bye to Ladybug &Titan and letf to go to the world tournament stage.  

gotenks ss1
Crew

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:48 pm
Keiko looked at Ladybug, "Are you sure?" she asked and looked up at her father, "That was close" She yawned, "I hope I will find someone to be with" she mumbled a bit fustrated that her brothers and crush already found someone and she hadn't. "Dad are you and mom splitting up?" she asked Goku quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:26 pm
Just then, Empress Dee's image appeared in mid air like a television that broadcasted her request. It was automatic, it couldn't be helped.

The bit that was, "Goku set the example of saiyans protecting planets has far greater value than destroying this and Planet Malachor wants to show the universe that Frieza was right and destroying planets is much more worthwhile. People everywhere will lose their lives, their homes, their planets...if Malachor wins... this universe will become... history if someone isn't able to help us. Goku can't do this solo this time. He, Goten and Gohan all inspected the situation and Malachor's army just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Its like... the ways of torture are going to win and I cannot stand it! Vegeta will die first if no one helps out and... well... I made King Vegeta a promise, the Original King Vegeta. I swore my allegience to King Vegeta that I would protect his son at all costs. Even if it means my death... but more importantly, I wanted to protect Vegeta the Prince because... I simply love him. Bulma could never understand true love if she wasn't willing to put her life on the line for him. Instead... she tried to kill him! Poisoned him with food she did. And poison that can kill a saiyan! Food is one of their weak spots, and Bulma knew that more than anyone! She exploited that, just to have one sex session with Yamcha. I saved Prince Vegeta that night. Against all odds, I happened to be flying through West City out of sheer luck and I heard Vegeta's cries for help. Those who know Vegeta know that he never calls for help unless he really is in trouble. Trunks and Bra couldn't do a thing because Bulma demanded it! Bulma wanted to see Trunks and Bra without a strong father. One whom Trunks was trying so hard to earn respect. So, for those who are listening, please, I beg you... please help out. Please... fight against Malachor. This means your future. Save it like I saved Prince Vegeta because I simply loved him."

The image faded and Ladybug could not believe what she just heard. She looked to Keiko with a questioned look on her face. Titan just swore, "That b***h! Grandma is a cold heartless b***h! She tried killing Grandpa in a cowardly way! Why didn't mom face up to her!"

Ladybug then said, "Titan... I think you know what we must do. If we really love Grandpa, we have to help him. We have to fight Malachor. The thing is... how?"

Titan shrugged, "I don't know, but we gotta do somethin'. We can't just sit here and watch our planet get destroyed. Are you with us, Keiko? Please say you are?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:36 pm
(I did not tell you to go to earth Drake.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:57 am
empress dee
(I did not tell you to go to earth Drake.)

fine
avadross returns to vegeta  

josh of earth2

Planet Earth - Where the humans call home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out