Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
COD4 or H3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you like ot play with new people?
  yes
  no
  screw you
  don't have those game you speek of
  I LIKE PIE!!!!!
View Results

PH mongle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:02 pm
hey do any of you play these i do and if you want to play hit me up with a inv my GT is mongle or mong1e
hey and i wont wait for you when playing i am quite good at them espechily (can't spell) cod4 with 1.80 win ratio with like 5000 games and then 2.15 almost 2.16 k/d with almost 49,000 kills and like 22,000 deaths
ya i want to play with new people so ya hit me up
ooo and what games do yall play?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:05 pm
Wait, what? I could barely understand anything that you just posted. Translation? Please?

On to my post and the topic on hand (I think... o_o), CoD4 and Halo 3 are both very different games. I could hardly compare the two other than they're both FPS.  

Nephilimalch

PersianSpice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:01 pm
Wow, that was a pain to read.

I won't compare the two, I say both. Each of them have bad points that are pretty much null if you have both.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:42 pm
Nephilimalch
Wait, what? I could barely understand anything that you just posted. Translation? Please?

Really, he was telling everyone that plays Call of Duty 4 or Halo 3 to consider sending him a game invite since he wants to play with people whom he is not familiar with already. Although he ended his post asking what games do us fellow members of the GPL Guild play, so I'm guessing that is his way of starting the conversation for people who do not play either Call of Duty 4 or Halo 3. I do not think his intent was for people give their input on which of the two is superior.  

Plutalis Zero

Gralgo Smite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:55 pm
Halo 3 and cod 3 are both verry good games but I prefer halo 3 beacuse I get enought of modern warfar in the news  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:42 pm
i have both games and am getting live within the next few weeks im up for some COD 4 mongle if you like ill tell you when i get it  

ShadesChild841

Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff