Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Nintendo Gaming
Wii Sports Resort, Wii Music, and the like

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bibere venenum in auro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:18 pm
What do you think about Wii Sports Resort, Wii Music, and the other upcoming Nintendo games and features such as the DS in airports and cooking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:22 pm
I thought that Wii Sports Resort looked awesome and I'll definitely use the DS cookbook. I don't know that I'm so excited about Wii Music, but I'll still check it out and pay attention to its reception.  

Bibere venenum in auro

PersianSpice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:58 pm
I say they should've shown, uh, games. Where's Mario and Zelda? I don't want to see pictures I've seen a thousand times on a big screen, I want to know what the hell Nintendo is doing about their lack of core games.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:28 pm
Wii Sports Resort looks interesting, by further enhancing the wiimote's motion sensing capabilities. Wii Music seems like as one guy put it "a glorified noisemaker"..... though noisemakers can be fun confused

It's really sad they didn't show more core games at that event, though that doesn't mean they don't exist (they had several "core" games they could have shown already, but for some reason they didn't appear).  

TacitBlue

CionS101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:11 pm
Wii Sports Resort was cool towards upgrading the motion sensing with the Motion Plus.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:08 pm
Eurgh I saw a conference on Youtube about wii Music....it looks embarrasing to be honest.

They had the top programmers tooting along on the remote...it was terrible, I'm sure it could be fun for a few minutes..that is untill somebody walks in and sees what you're doing or you catch a glimpse of yourself in a mirror.

Wii Sports *thumbs up*  

Cocobu

Nintendo Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces