• Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:02 pm
Ena Lucine
User Image
Well Midnight Sun is enough for me.

I'm perfectly happy with only one book. 3nodding
User Image

I agree. 3nodding Stephenie said herself that it would be depressing to write New Moon in Edward's perspective. I don't blame her. Although I do wish she would write Eclipse & Breaking Dawn in his point of view. It would be interesting. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:04 pm
.Bucket.of.Joy.
Uhh, could you imagine New Moon from his perspective?
I wouldn't be surprised if Stephenie went into depression! It would be downright disturbing to read something like that let alone write it.
It would still be pretty interesting in a sick and twisted way, though . . .

I wish she would write them all, but it wold be a hell of a lot of work. I'll be able to live with just Midnight Sun.

Oh yeah!
Someone here posted a link to an incredible fanfic. It was The last bit of New Moon from Edward's point of veiw. It had me on the edge of tears the whole time. You can read it here
omg I started reading this after I read this post. (like 15 min ago) I had to stop when I started crying after he thought he he had pushed her to jumping from the cliff. It didnt help that Seather's Broken started playing on the Ipod. crying  

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:51 pm
Sitting On Cloud 9
.Bucket.of.Joy.
Uhh, could you imagine New Moon from his perspective?
I wouldn't be surprised if Stephenie went into depression! It would be downright disturbing to read something like that let alone write it.
It would still be pretty interesting in a sick and twisted way, though . . .

I wish she would write them all, but it wold be a hell of a lot of work. I'll be able to live with just Midnight Sun.

Oh yeah!
Someone here posted a link to an incredible fanfic. It was The last bit of New Moon from Edward's point of veiw. It had me on the edge of tears the whole time. You can read it here
omg I started reading this after I read this post. (like 15 min ago) I had to stop when I started crying after he thought he he had pushed her to jumping from the cliff. It didnt help that Seather's Broken started playing on the Ipod. crying

I know! She had me crying, too!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:05 pm
User ImagewELL , AT LEAST THERE BE ONE BOOK WRITTEN BY EDWARD... crying ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING AT ALL RIGHT?

PLUS IF U WERE STEPHINE AND HAD TO WRITE ALL THOSE BOOKS OVER IN EDWARDS POV, IT BE TO OVERWHEMLING gonk ESCPECAILLY AT THE FOURTH ONE. BREAKING DAWN WAS HUGE

haloeclipse270

angelaaaax3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:01 pm
ehhh. i dont know. breaking dawn wasnt really what i had expected so i was a bit disappointed.
i think she should just do twilight. i dont really want to read everything all over again, maybe just the part where he was gone in newmoon.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff