Is it true that Edward... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:27 pm
Hardcore Patty-Cake
I thought he wouldnt have sex with her because he would be to... rough..
But If venom replaces EVERYTHING... Wouldn't he ejaculate venom?
><

ha! thats what i think! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:23 pm
Hardcore Patty-Cake
I thought he wouldnt have sex with her because he would be to... rough..
But If venom replaces EVERYTHING... Wouldn't he ejaculate venom?
><

No. whee

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

there was a silence

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:00 am
ugh.. yes.. it's true.. None of his organs work.. he's dead... that includes his male parts.. why is that so hard to believe? It's not like he's gunna knock Bella up and they're gunna have a half-vampire half-mortal baby.. that just doesn't work out...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:29 am
One thing I want to know is, if he doesn't have any blood in his body... and in order for a guy to have an erection, you need blood to rush to that area....how will he and bella have intercourse?

My friend and I were wondering this, lol, and since his body is "hard like granite" does that mean he's hard...down there, all the time?

I'm not trying to sound immature, haha, I just really want to know.

whee

Jellycones

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:34 am
Jellycones
One thing I want to know is, if he doesn't have any blood in his body... and in order for a guy to have an erection, you need blood to rush to that area....how will he and bella have intercourse?

My friend and I were wondering this, lol, and since his body is "hard like granite" does that mean he's hard...down there, all the time?

whee

I was thinking that, well about the whole blood thing!
I think i know what Edward is going to talk about with Carlisle, Emmet and Jasper the night before the wedding....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:03 am
Jellycones

whee

i thought that too!!

maybe he is hard down there all the time.
he just dosnt show, per se.

Dine with the Damned

Citrine Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:19 am
Claire_Hiwatari
citrinececilia
I always thought that the reason that Edward wouldn't have sex with her is because he has no warm flowing blood. Thus making it impossible to get an erection.

XD I thought about that too! I was like "How is he gonna get it up? Didn't he take sex ed before? XD"

sweatdrop Though I wish they could...It would be a lot funnier if Bella and Edward did it and the next day:

"Um..Edward..you know how we had sex last night right..." redface
"Yeah,"
"um...I mean...what I'm trying to say is....I'm pregnant."
" eek "

XD
LOL i know! I would LOVE a juicy scene.. UGH but i didn't know about the venom thinggie. But yeah right? People dont think about this but jeese how's a guy gonna get it up with out flowing blood!? ...Doesn't work.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:22 am
Jellycones

whee
rofl I LOVE IT! I wonder that too! That would be the only way it would work because: no rushing blood=no erection. Truth  

Citrine Goddess

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:04 am
I really want to see how this turns out in Breaking Dawn... or if it will just remain unspoken.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:05 am
Jellycones

whee

I mean we know vampires can have sex, but there's still the question how it's done.
It'd be so damn weird if in order to have an erection, to have some blood flow, maybe they suck some blood first? Think about it, it sounds like the most reasonable thing so far. It sounds silly, but men DO need some sort of active blood flow to get to there area in order to erect.

Agreeable?

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

A Dazzling Edward Cullen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:27 pm
Honestly, I'm fairly disturbed that threads discussing theories on my sexual mechanics even exist...

That's like asking if the dog would burn any girl he tried to have intercourse with in the... Well, you get my point.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:47 am
Oh my god. Would he? LOL! Ew, he would hump too, like the dog that he is. I am scarred for life now. Edward dear, there are plenty of fangirls that want to know how you work wink Would you care to extrapolate on the subject?  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:08 am
citrinececilia
I always thought that the reason that Edward wouldn't have sex with her is because he has no warm flowing blood. Thus making it impossible to get an erection.
One would think this, logicaly, but he said it him self. "I may be a vampire but I am still a man" Also think about it, shurly Rose/Emmette, Alice/Jasper, and Esma/Carlisle..... probably have had the sex.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff