Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Resdent evil... The hidden story.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have u played a paper rpg be4?
  yes
  no
View Results

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:29 pm
After, all of the res evil sagas, Some old man, form the 8-bit universe, was being attacked, by... OBESE ZOMBIE SCALLYWAGS!!! what happened? the umbrella corperation, spread to PIRATES!!! and now, all of the world is in stake... for the 1st week, i will be recruiting people... just post in this format, to sign up, for the team, as i will be the gm, for this role-play adventure, horror survival...

Application form

I (your name here), pledge, to follow, the rules, that the gm, has posted, and will follow, all of his game play rulez... i will not post more, than nessecary, and i will NOT SPAM, OR TXT TALK, OR ABBREVIATE MY TYPING!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:31 pm
All combat, rols, will be used in dice form... attacks vary, on strength. use d10's for damage, and accuracy... roll 5 for strong attacks, and 3 for med attacks... small attacks' are 1 d10, per attack, and combos' are not allowed, unless a boss is using one!!!  

Ledgendary Hero

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:39 am
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:55 pm
n one will join??? so sad... the whole world depends on one survivor at this point...  

Ledgendary Hero

Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff