Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GRRRRR
  >_>
View Results

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:19 pm
So while I was at work today, a lady snuck into the store a few minutes before it was time for us to close and slipped in a TINY spot that was mopped.. Which I don't understand how she did cause it was right up against the counter and next to a display but.. I had her fill out an accident report so she dosen't try to say that I didn't help her cause I was with her the WHOLE time -_-. I just hope I don't get in trouble for it since I was the manager on duty.. I know I'll probably get in some kind of trouble but I guess it's my luck that some woman had to walk in that late and step in that one small spot right?
Then as I was driving home from work, I was already frustrated and talking to my Sis when the b***h in the van in front of me SLAMS on her brakes and screams out, "Get off my a** you ******** b***h!". I find it funny cause I was about 2-3 car lengths away from her.. And I was already pissed to begin with so I yelled back at her.. Then she said she was going to "Whoop" me so I got out of the car and told her to come on. She drove off.. -_- Idiot.

So that was my day, how ever everyone else's?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:27 pm
LOL. Dude, I heard that there was a whole gang of old ladies that go sneaking into stores late at night before closing and have "accidents" so they can file reports against stores. I don't remember why they do it, but they do. It's a whole crazy thing I tell you. It's been happening EEEEEVERYWHERE.
And lolz, I bet that woman thought you were gonna bawl instead of brawl. XD

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:37 pm
blaugh <<< LOL. Maybe she trained in A Ninja school! Hahahahaha....

Does the old lady look like this???>>>> ninja <<<<

rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:33 am
Crazy a** old peoples.. D:  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

debijay

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:24 am
haha, im sorry guys, but when im old...im probably gonna piss everyone off just like that :] kinda sad really, so might as well not live long enough to see that happen to myself...

"live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse"

oh, and i bet you wouldve felt better after whooping that ladys a** minnie. she just had to ruin it and play bigmouth chicken >.>

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:57 am
Yea I'm sure I would've felt better after doing that xD It would of helped me let out a lot of anger.
I haven't got a phone call from my boss today so I guess everything is okay.. I hope anyways. -_-.

M i n a k o
Crew

Remmas

6,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:29 am
lol.
That made me laugh. But people get in bad moods and they take it out on someone near them. But I have never heared of someone stopping in the middle of the street to yell at someone for being on their a**. LOL.

My boss made me go home to change shoes even though I was only working for 4 hours. I told her that she was going to pay me for gas if i had to do it. I put in my personal time, so i took as long as i could and i STILL got paid for it. HAH.

she glared at me when I came back.

I smiled and she went home.

But if I come into your store, Ill watch for wet spots.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:13 pm
Similar thing happened to me once but It was in a car with my friends, there were 4 of us and my friend Jay was driving. Jay apparently made the turn too slow and the guy behind us cutted us off on a straight lane, then flicked us, we came so close into crashing it was like 2inches literally.

So then he drove into a shopping center (faircrest) and we started following him and it was like a car chase for 5minute, so we decided to just let it go and he sped off.  

Royal Ace of Durem

Elendil Telperien

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:40 pm
Didn't you know that crazy-old-falling-down-ninja-ladies-of-doom are so highly trained that they know where a dangerous area of floor will be 6 weeks before it even becomes dangerous?...

They can even smell it from 50 miles away...

She was probably practicing her matrix-style, bullet-dodging, arm-flailing falling technique all month...Specifically for that event... 3nodding

In all seriousness though...I'd have said she was probably just incontinant and slipped in her own piss...And written that on the accident form...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:01 pm
Elendil Telperien
In all seriousness though...I'd have said she was probably just incontinant and slipped in her own piss...And written that on the accident form...
... Win...
xd

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:25 pm
Total.. win.. XD Elendil rox lulz  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:35 am
Agreed! He rocks.

Now.
I don't know.

But I've had similar ones where guys speed up and think I'm stupid enough to stay in the way... Worse thing is, one of the times I was driving illegally. So he would have got off, but not me. And I would have been in deep s**t, but I'm smart and know where the gas pedal is.
But that's just me.

Though I would have ignored that lady's bitching... Either form works.  

Zelym

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff