Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Open Roleplaying
Naruto - The Uchiha romance

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dionnebuchan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:20 pm
The story

Sasuke Uchiha, one of the brightest students from the Leaf Village has now grown up into an adult. Now comes the most difficult part in his life. He must choose a bride otherwise, his clan is history.

He has a few possibilities...

1. He could marry Naruto, even though everyone would hate him for marrying another man.

2. He could marry Sakura. Lord Hokage knows how many times that pink headed freak's been wanting him.

3. Ino Yanamaka is a possibility. She is strong, smart and she could do very well for the clan.

4. Temari is another choice, but if Gaara would only let her go...

5. Someone from an entirely different world. After all, he had to think of the future.

To be a character, just state it below. Easy, right? Then whomever it is, you gotta interact with Sasuke somehow. The entire leaf village knows he is acting rather strangely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:29 am
Dear lord! This looks like a Narufag circle-jerk fan-fic forum game; the likes of which you'd find on a Naruto fan(service) website, where 15 year old girls and 40 year old obese men type, giggle, then masterbate while they feel a small bit of their soul float away as they cry in anguish, lonliness, and shame.

If I still had my mod powers I'd boot this thread and send a strict warning, but as I've forefeited my rights peacefully, I can only discourage this behavior. I doubt that I'll be the last to attack this thread before a global mod comes to tear it down, as this thing simply wreaks of inexperience and flame-bait.

I think the only reason this thread kinda got me peeved is the fact that your canon is off; if it were a "Naruto + X" or a "Kiba + X", I doubt I'd be offended. The fact that you picked the character that couldn't give two shits about preserving his clan and placed him in a situation that completely devalues anything and everything that defines his characteristics and personality is what truly pisses me off.

tl;dr : YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG  

Mirri the Sneak

Noble Noob

2,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

dionnebuchan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:27 pm
(Mirri, I reported you to the captain for spam and flaming)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:16 pm
dionnebuchan
(Mirri, I reported you to the captain for spam and flaming)
Thank you. =^-^=
It only took you three days to respond or retaliate in some way; frankly I'm suprised you responded at all.  

Mirri the Sneak

Noble Noob

2,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

dionnebuchan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:15 am
(You better quit spamming in here, or you're gonna get banned!)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:05 pm
Naruto sucks.GOGOGO.  

Raike99

SillyGirlx33

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:34 pm
srry but naruto sucks sweatdrop  
Open Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items