Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Linus Forest 2 (.::Open::.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:16 am
she raises an eyebrow before feeling the knife "wow i didnt see that one coming" she presses back against him before elbowing him and using wind to push the knife away from her neck so that it doesnt cut her  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:39 am
S**T! *he trips over a log and his head slams into a tree rendering him unconscious*  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:13 pm
She turns around "oh ouch" she leans down and pokes him "umm...you okay?" she pokes him again before pulling out a small needle and going to poke his hand so that she draws blood and wins  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:47 pm
*still out cold...he isnt going to wake up any time soon*  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:05 pm
she pricks him "well....i win" she sits beside him and looks around, wondering when he was going to wake up  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:23 am
*some smoke from the bark wafts over and wakes him up* huh?  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:25 am
(Sorry that I've been gone guys, been busy and school's starting soon. I didn't have a chance to tell anyone either cuz I was away from a computer for the whole time).

Jack watched the scene in disbelief, from the guards to the sparring match between the two. He tried to make them stop but his voice had come out only as a croak. He knew what would happen now, the memories filling his head as he saw the beginning: the air grew deathly quiet and the sun was blocked out. He hadn't had time to tell them that this town was blessed or cursed so that none could cause violence in the town. And to those who did would be caught, dead or alive. The guards would have escaped the dead zone, but the other 2 were still in it. "Run!" he called, the first word he could utter as he saw the Earth swell up and golems start crawling out from under the Earth. Large beings of stone and mud, golems were powerful and hard to destroy. A gem resting deep in their chest gave them the power to move, and were near impossible to extract. Only two of them appeared, both of mud and they advanced on Hope and Sai.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:26 am
*gets up* you...get out of here ill give you some time *unsheathes both his katanas* at least one of us can live  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:23 pm
"no im not leaving" she stands "this is my fault as well, im taking responsibility as well" (know how u feel buddy, school started for me and it sux)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:32 pm
*nodds* got my back then?  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:06 am
she smiles and nodds "got your back" she pulls out a dull looking knife and freezes the blade, making it sharper  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:45 pm
(Sorry, school took up my time this time...luckily I have this weekend to post a bit more).

Jack shook his head, "Fools you can't defeat them! Get out of here before the shields close you in! Just do as I say!"  

irishdawg69

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:12 am
*looks back at her* he may be right lets go  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:36 pm
she bites her lip before nodding "we'll be back....i hope"  

Aprilbaby1